• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 3ds is 'NOT' Dead!?

Zen2

Smash Rookie
This is just my opinion, so feel free to reply if you have other opinions.

recently ive been playing smash 4 3ds and it seems like there's still many that plays the 3ds version online
even in for fun and for glory i seen that all the online modes are actually active but its a bit weird
cause i see no post's or threads here about smash 4 anymore mostly because ultimate its the newest
game. but is smash 4 3ds a bad game? since i started playing it for 4 years now the 3 first years was with out online
only local the first 3 years, but when i started playing only i felt like i was making some progress on my skills at the game, and wanna
know some of you guys if you still have a 3ds/2ds and smash 4, just reply with your friend code if you wanna battle
with me, then i will reply back with my friend code.

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
Yea Smash 4 isnt completely dead, I still play it a lot in the for fun mode online since *unpopular opinion* its my favorite smash game. I dont have it for the 3ds anymore but I still play it on wii u.

pk pro 2

Smash Rookie
This is just my opinion, so feel free to reply if you have other opinions.

recently ive been playing smash 4 3ds and it seems like there's still many that plays the 3ds version online
even in for fun and for glory i seen that all the online modes are actually active but its a bit weird
cause i see no post's or threads here about smash 4 anymore mostly because ultimate its the newest
game. but is smash 4 3ds a bad game? since i started playing it for 4 years now the 3 first years was with out online
only local the first 3 years, but when i started playing only i felt like i was making some progress on my skills at the game, and wanna
know some of you guys if you still have a 3ds/2ds and smash 4, just reply with your friend code if you wanna battle
with me, then i will reply back with my friend code.
i still play smash 3ds too my fc is 1521-6552-4042

1FC0

Smash Lord
Smash 3DS is alive and well, and for me it is easy to find opponents on-line with it. My FC is "3480-2577-8733".

Top Bottom