• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3ds modding.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
I want to move on from Brawl / Project M. With these wii u mods, I want to start modding there, but I don't have a wii U. Are these mods also for 3ds? If so I want to get started and need help on modding the 3ds version to add the mods so I can play as Louie, Ninten, etc.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Modding for 3ds works very differently than that of wiiu.... yet still possible. You need to find or create these mods again for the 3ds to be compatible. From my knowledge, game banana also has a SSB3ds section different for the Wiiu version. I assume modding the 3ds version is harder, however its been out longer so people had more time to mod/hack it.

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Modding for 3ds works very differently than that of wiiu.... yet still possible. You need to find or create these mods again for the 3ds to be compatible. From my knowledge, game banana also has a SSB3ds section different for the Wiiu version. I assume modding the 3ds version is harder, however its been out longer so people had more time to mod/hack it.
That being said..... alot less mods for the 3ds version themselfs have been created.

Top Bottom