• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small Curiosity

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
In Smash 64 if Kirby was KO'd while he had one of his copy abilities, the star KO animation and hit the screen would still have him wearing his hat, it would not disappear until Kirby re spawned.

This is something that was in smash 64 that was never carried over into Melee or Brawl. It is just a small thing, but it made sense that kirby wouldn't lose his hat even thought he is flying through the background. IT seems stupid that in melee and brawl that he would be wearing a hat, then the moment he went into a star KO the hat "randomly" disappears.

I'm just curious if it was even possible to implement this small aesthetic change or if it is something not in the realm of possibility.

Rizner

Smash Ace
He does lose the hat on respawn, though. Not sure how hard it would be to implement but I'd imagine a decent amount of work?

Top Bottom