• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh Tournaments in Richmond, VA?

Mr. Keebs

Luiginator
NNID
Elf-Master
3DS FC
2921-9429-2474
Hello. Just curious as to how to the "smash scene" looks in the central Virginia area. I've been looking and been interesting in entering local tournaments/competitions specifically for Smash Wii U recently. I'd love to play against other players that range from outside my close friends, haha (I'm sure some people know how this can be).

Thanks!
- Mr. Keebs

Last edited:

Captain Jay

Smash Rookie
NNID
Captain Crowell
I don't know of any around here, but I'd definitely like to do the same! I'm in Midlothian.

DWM

Smash Rookie
NNID
JasonCW
Hello. If you guys are still looking, there is a tournament called Anvil Smash that goes on every Sunday in Richmond if you guys are still interested. Don't know if you guys have been yet.

BigBeat

Smash Rookie
Im gonna be in midlothian this december, are there any tournaments on days other then Sunday, also what time is the sunday turnament?

Top Bottom