• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh Online Tourneys

Juanjon

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Juanjon, the leader of the discord server known as The Smash Hub. We are a small server currently but looking to find more members now. We hope, (once we get a decent amount of members) to host weekly to bi-weekly Tourneys. Not only that, but we also hope to be a source for finding people to play (matchmaking) in Sm4sh. Our current members are experienced smashers and are looking for people to play. We'd love to have you and we hope you will join us! Thanks and the link to the discord server is discord.gg/gbka9Hc

Jojoemmanuel2000

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'd like to join this group! I love playing smash, and while I don't get to play too much, I feel that I'm a pretty decent player (that may change as I play more people)! I'd like to find more people to play with, just because the people I normally get to play with either aren't available all that much, or aren't too much of a challenge! I want to be challenged more than I already am because I feel that's how I get better! So is it like, open join?

Top Bottom