• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash Results, Sep. 18th, Durham, NC

Mahone

Smash Champion
Next tourney I host. Mahone you are formally invited and if you would like to come, I will have super hype for you and Josh's mm. Until then we say nothing more about it on the boards. Deal? :)

we can talk about how much I **** at Halo and about how I will finally beat Dr. Pey Pey and Yay at somefin
rapeeee

PINK SUIT STATUS
Ya, thats fine, i have nothing more to say.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Next tourney I host. Mahone you are formally invited and if you would like to come, I will have super hype for you and Josh's mm. Until then we say nothing more about it on the boards. Deal? :)

we can talk about how much I **** at Halo and about how I will finally beat Dr. Pey Pey and Yay at somefin
rapeeee

PINK SUIT STATUS

Yay, Kevin can not cuss ever again cause saying cuss words out loud is equivalent to censor dodging. And he is a mod.
Yo Ima **** you at Halo too I was just sandbagging obviously.

Yay always sandbags.

DJRome

Smash Hero
**** u kevin ****ing ****** escape my ****ing wrath **** **** **** ****ing **** ****** blargh prepare ***** for the ****ing ****

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
He did not actually. Yay is being silly.

Michael, you played very well Saturday and deserved your placing. Stop johning about your wins you goofball <3

also I am going to bed. Good night everyone :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
@Josh/Mahone

O U GAIZ. Lol

@Josh/Mahone money match

YeSsssssssssss. Hype! Good ****, Maria.

Not typing shoutouts because I'm on my phone and don't feel like walking across my room to my computer to type them.

Needless to say, I love this community. Sometimes. When you guys aren't *****ing about ******** things.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Mahone: I really was kidding. :\ Placings don't mean anything. I just thought it was funny that I placed higher than you. I remembered you telling me in PM's that you had to play Kevin and then your friend, which sucks.

And if I'm feeling it on the day of, I'll take you up on one of if not all of those money matches.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhhhh God. I had the double friend bracket. :(

First I lose to SleepyK (no big deal, he's way better than me and I love him), then I have to play Mahone, then I lose to KP... :(

Oh well, there's no real way to avoid playing specific people in loser's. Also, good **** on the hype MM.

lord karn

Smash Master
I posted shout outs in the other thread and don't feel like finding them. @__@

But this tournament was really fun, despite the birthday party johns and whatnot. Good matches to everyone I played.

justice

Smash Ace
Hi, I'm Stanley from the tourney.

Mike G -. I was the Marth player that played you maybe. I wore a bookbag most of the time and had to restart my controller a lot. You're Peach plays like early peach. But, very smart. I was surprised about no djc nair out of shield. Was that a mindgame in a way? (lol) You're pretty awesome man and I like how you show respect to everyone.

Jmage- ;_; Thanks for being so nice and being like a brother. Awesome Samus as well. Good luck with school and business. : D (Sorry about what happened to your stuff man)

E.M.P.: Thanks for the Marth dittos you're awesome. Hope to see you both again sometime. I wish you the best with school too.

Bl@ckChris: Even though we only talk for a little it's really good talking with you and playing you. LOCK THEM IN THE GERUDO FORTRESS.

Bryan/Slasherking: Thanks for the matchup reminder again. Also, I saw you turn the heat up so much in those money matches. You're really getting there.

Kevin: Thanks as always. I love playing you and I catch on to things faster thanks to your playstyles. Also, thanks for being so cool about everything. I don't know what's so cool about seeing everything link so well against myself and trying to find a way out. But, I think it's awesome.

SleepyK: I really want to get a hold of that moonwalk tech. I'll talk to you more about it later hopefully. I thought you were black sorry... I go by avatars a lot... So I was surprised by Plur as well. Wow, all your characters are really amazing . Thanks for the training and compliment. What is your channel (youtube) by chance? Also, thanks for all the tips.

Fiz: I didn't talk to you much.. But, Good games.

Snap: Nice Peach still. I'll see ya next time as well.

Moo: You're really chill sometimes and sometimes a little chilled. But, you're cool overall thanks for the games and the fun. Alice is cool and all. I wasn't expecting that though. lol

Gofg: Thanks for showing me I didn't know as much as I though matchup wise. I'll try to play more smart. Thanks for the help.

DJ: Every tournament you surprise me with a new character matchup. Thank you for that. :D It's really interesting how you can you adjust to an character. I hope to see ya again soon. More friendlies :D

Jiggs (I teamed with who doesn't have a smash account) : Thanks for coming out and I enjoyed teaming with you in friendlies.

Lozr: I was surprised by your overall character. You're really cool and so awesome to just talk and play with. (sounds like my Dr.Kevin shout out kinda) I loved fighting your fox. "I'll save you is the best" I'll work on my team work more :)

Joshua: Augh, sometimes you make want to go back to space animals with how hard you pressure my Marth and Sheik. Thanks for all the practice before the tourney it was fun. ummm Tape? bai

Vzakat: Loved the Roy dittos and it was fun talking to you about drawing as well. I wish you the best with finding what you want to do.

Cam: I didn't expect you to be so nice after all the first encounters I had with you. I was surprised when you just walked up to me to talk. Thanks for that.

Ocean: it's kinda hilarious, but we only seem to talk and never play each other at tournaments. Thanks for talking with me and you seem really cool.

Plur: It was great finally meeting you. I think we meet at animazement before though.

Karn!!!: Yeah, Karn.... J/K I was joking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPWkLvAifvE I didn't get to play you this time. But, I hope to see ya again.

Sneak: Love the little tricks you do sometimes. Thanks for all the friendlies.

Emma Watson's Boyfriend: You're level of improvement between the last tournament and now is so vast! Man, I was surprised at how much you improved. I hope to see you even more... I just wish we talked more instead of going "nice" at little tricks we do to each other.

The out of state Foxy: It was fun playing you man. You're falco will change with the time as well.

ShellShock821: I used your tag at this tourney sometimes. Sorry I got wrecked with it though. I'll rep you next time though man.

Roy/CF : It was nice meeting you and you've really improved as you played more. I expect you to be even more better at your next event.

Smith: You're cool bro and I hope you applied medicine to your wound man.

Maria&yay: Thank you for hosting this tournament and being cool as ever about everything. Props to your parents & siblings too.

Stingers: That isn't a lowtier? why is it in Doubles?? It's clearly a mid tier. (in jersey or wherever taj lives)

Thanks again for the great memories again everyone.

Cam thanks for the shoutouts again. XD I'm not sure what I did to get in the list. But, thanks man. : )

Is MikeG in the studio yet? Am I late for that collab?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Ohhhhhh God. I had the double friend bracket. :(

First I lose to SleepyK (no big deal, he's way better than me and I love him), then I have to play Mahone, then I lose to KP... :(

Oh well, there's no real way to avoid playing specific people in loser's. Also, good **** on the hype MM.
I am sorry bout that :(
that is super unlucky. Did you have to play any of your friends first round? cause that would have been my fault.

And also can I get MOAR HYPE
I can not recall a super hyped mm since Gofg and Black Chris at my first tournament. That one was super fun too. We should have more of them.
Super hypeeeeee

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ahahahaha that John vs Chris MM was too good.

The teams MM vs Chris/Ashley was super hyper as well.

I blame Kevin for sucking all the hype out of GF by being too good, and Mike/Adam not being able to come to tournaments since they are the most fun to cheer for. :[

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm too lazy to do shout outs, so good stuff to everyone I played. And to the people I didn't play, we'll play next time. :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone: I really was kidding. :\ Placings don't mean anything. I just thought it was funny that I placed higher than you. I remembered you telling me in PM's that you had to play Kevin and then your friend, which sucks.

And if I'm feeling it on the day of, I'll take you up on one of if not all of those money matches.
I'm glad you realize placings don't mean anything, and I have already said that i don't think you are a scrub, don't worry about it, i was just making it clear what mm i'll except, so we can stop arguing and be cool on the boards, and then just deal with who's better when we play next.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ahahahaha that John vs Chris MM was too good.

The teams MM vs Chris/Ashley was super hyper as well.

I blame Kevin for sucking all the hype out of GF by being too good, and Mike/Adam not being able to come to tournaments since they are the most fun to cheer for. :[
ugh i seem to end up with some random hype. also note the me vs smith set.

that set vs gofg was hilarious. it was my first time ever playing against a competitive IC's, and there was so much hype, and i was taking advice from all over the place lol.

TAKE EM TO BRINSTARRRRRRRRR *chooses dreamland* *whole crowd facepalms*

Top Bottom