• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 Results, Wichita, KS 9/18/2010 VIDS ARE UP!!!

QUIVO

Smash Master
Nah I don't read meat ride mjg. He's so bad at this game, I'm just surprised that a TL like that does so well. roflmaoooooowow

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol this quiver cat is so mad mjg is just that much better than him and doesn't sit in the corner and cry when he has to play mk

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea, but if you look at who went, no one good from our region went.. except the guys that won. Let me also remind you that they were taking a break at that time.. ****nn

QUIVO

Smash Master
That's right, cause you're all bad roflmao

I also don't get your comment. Are you trying to say you didn't deserve 5th?

Teh Future

Smash Master
im sayin i placed the same in both regions. midwest east isn't that much better. MJG is just that much better than you

QUIVO

Smash Master
We're not "much" better, we're A LOT better.

and you're saying that your "good players" didn't go to this tournament. So if your good players went to this tournament, you would've placed worse... just like at Study Hall Brawl if any of our good players went.

Also, your MK's don't know what to do vs TL. Seriously, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO TL AS MK!?!?!?!? Man, lemme play for Domo next time., even if he did win the 2nd set. MJG is just that much better than me in a much worse region. It also doesn't matter since I don't care about being a good TL, or even player.

Oh yea, learn to uair to footstool with ICs. **** is too good. It'll make beating TL slightly easier : D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear Quivo,

Thank you for teaching me how to properly Troll. I've been trying to Troll like you the last few days in the Nebraska boards and I just got the Mod's in twice to edit stuff and tell us to quit trolling each other. It's so much easier when you just blindly talk **** and sound like you are in 2nd grade with a "I know you are, but what am I" mentality and not a "I'm rubber, you're glue" one. In conclusion, please come to a circuit event so I can lose to you in the first round and watch you style everyone else, especially people who don't play tier lists.

Sincerely,

MegaRobMan
Trolling? What's that? I ain't no troll

Btw, i can't tel if that's sarcasm or not to both you.

If so, i dont give a ****
If you can't tell I was being sarcastic you need to get your brain examined. Though I am jealous that you guys spanned 3 pages.
Yea, like the guy with the 3,000 dollar suit is going to take advise from a guy named MegaRobMan and get a brain examination. Rofl. If you can't tell that sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet, i think YOU, my good friend, needs such an examination.

Quivo fusion with MJG. Ultimate blackanese TL
Free tip, if someone starts out with "Dear ____" and ends with "Sincerely _____" in a forum based medium, you's bein trolled.

Maybe with your powers combined you can finish each others sandwiches.

I gotta go, my vodka's going bad.
What the **** is this, i don't know this trollin ****. You should write trollin for dummies since you seem to know so much about it.

Also, I'm glad you got the reference with your vodka and sandwich nonsense.

You get two thumbs up from me megarobman.
It also doesn't matter since I don't care about being a good TL, or even player.
Yeah, like the guy in the 3000 dollar suit is going to lose a troll war two tournaments in a row.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good **** Bassem!

And guys...MW:W and MW:E as "regions" are pretty even in general skill, MW:E just has more upper echelon players (Shugo, Lain, Judge, etc.), with an absolutely stacked roster in skill levels juuuust below that (God Kais roster, Springfield roster, etc.). MW:E just wins the numbers game. That's about it unless either of us happens to start dominating the other regions at nationals.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Salt and toilets are irrelevant, unless we're talking about you guys since you guys have a bunch of potty mouths and are mad salty about how great MW:E is.

Man, I'm so glad I'm on this side of the midwest, we're so much cooler. We're charming, funny, and handsome fellows. Elegant Bachelors! Real Foxy. Especially the God Kais.

You guys... ehhhhhh...

Oh yea, gnes gtfo. You can only congratulate MJG here, since he got 3rd... WITH TL. ROFLMAO

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
25. Feng Shui- Good games man stick with diddy though :p. Lol @ the end of that second match. I jumped in my chair xD
Haha, yeah, I couldn't dream up a better ending if I tried. Except, you know, winning :p. Also, sorry for taking 4 pages to reply. My forum reaction time is about as good as my Brawl reaction time ;).

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I frankly don't care about region conflict. I think if we had a crew battle it could go either way to be honest. It's whatever.

Silly nonsense is silly.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm salty because all my hard work to become the best Sonic in the MW was snatched away by a corn husker.
After I spent all that time living in ITT and Shugo's shadows. Now I get to live in Trent's. :burst:

QUIVO

Smash Master
One of your best players, who mains TL, asks advice from a guy (me) that's entered 5 tournaments this year + uses TL as a "secondary" character.

teehee

Also, mines a regional debate. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I don't care if MJG is better than (which he's not <3). Midwest East the best.

Seriously though Future, learn to play like Lain. Uair to footstool ***** air campers. That's not me trolling, it's trying to help another smasher out.

Hunger/Sago/Fatboy/Grimace are the only legit players/people from that pitiful excuse of a region that is Midwest: West

I'm probably better with your main than you are btw.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I don't know why you guys are arguing with QUIVO.

But everyone knows that in order to be good at brawl, you have to go through one round of my modded doom levels. And if you haven't, well, you just plain suck. I doubt anyone from the MW:E have played Mr. Doom.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hunger/Sago/Fatboy/Grimace are the only legit players/people from that pitiful excuse of a region that is Midwest: West
Lolwut?

Domo
Zeton
Mr. Doom
Holms
Nynja
MJG
Fino
Clel
Affinity
Future
Nicole