• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament, Wichita, KS 7/10/2010

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I didn't get to see who won singles or doubles because as I so eloquently texted Tyser "Nebraska got ***** so hard we are driving back before the tournament is even over to shower off the bodily fluids"

1: Domo-I have heard of you, but I didn't actually know WHO you were until after I said "I actually met D-Wade before".
2: Holms-Very upset I didn't get to gain any tutelage on getting my Wolf up to par. Good work in teams, even though you should have been Dqed for not having your control settings set. I think that's legit, except it took you til the 2nd round and 45% damage to realize it :p
3: Mr. Doom-Fun tourney, thanks for making feel like a man by switching to MK for doubles after Sword and I upset yalls. But same thing as I said to Holms, you guys should have been Dqed :p
4: vVv Fino-**** dirty tar-lung, couldn't handle the Wolf in teams, scrub a dub. See you in Omaha?
5: Ratman-I loled at your first death against Trent when you just fell down into the pit without even moving. I watched a few of your matches, you are pretty witty in-game and out-game. I'm sad I didn't get to face you so I could post “Mega(Rob)Man V Rat Man, shoulda used Poison Cheese.”
5: MJG-**** your excellent MK teamwork abilities. Come to Shermans with Fino, you're legit.
7: Clel-I don't know who you are, but you are probably excellent.
7: Affinity-I watched you pace around a tree while you were on the phone for like 15 minutes, good exercise.
9: Nicole-Best doubles partner I've seen. I think that's all that needs to be said.
9: Cook- I think you worded Nebraska's existance the best when you said "You're good, but who the hell do you play against?" The answer is "My cats..and Dan.". I'm a ******* who Cped you to freaking Battlefield, which should show my cats aren't very good with Olimar. We're trying to build the scene, but our Melee players are mean to us because they beat us in the game then say “Brawl sucks, lol” :-(
9: KY-You slaughtered me harder than Atomsk did, I can't believe that was your coming out of retirement match. Thanks for the advice. I want a rematch but this time I'll use Luigi, or unplug your controller.
9: 4rce-I don't know who you are, but you are probably great.
13: Tmacc-I do remember you teaming with Trent, but that was only an instant.
13: Future-Thanks for keeping me up all ****ing night with your loud *** snoring. Excellent friendlies and thanks for relaying the message that Metal Music Man wasn't lying when he told me he thought I was pretty close to attaining brawl goodness. Tell him I found Quick Boomerang so I have his weakness ready.
13: The Real Inferno-True story, when I introduced myself you were like “I don't ****ing care”. I knew you and I would become friends after that. Thank you very much for the housing and the laughs. I am still convinced Cole is the secret GM of Raw, even though the Daniel Bryant thing would be the best work the industry has seen since Hogan went new world order. I'll keep you posted on the Mega Man speedrun putting online thing.
13: Zebra-I don't know who you are, but you are probably really good.
17: Anxiety-**** you've improved since that Shermans you went to. Good ****, your Falco looks way better than your Marth did. Come to Shermans again for more practice.
17: Watkins-I'm sad I didn't get to show you my Mega Man skills again, but maybe next time. You made the right decision sleeping in the car, I almost joined you.
17: MegaRobMan-Nebraska Brawl may not be very good, but OMAHA Mega Man fluctuates between being #9 or #20 for cities around the WORLD. Just to let you know, there's only one representative from Omaha...
17: Zeton-LOL I TIED WITH ZETON!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have stayed because you are definitly someone I would have loved to practice against, Fox Wolf is a fun match. I also applaud your environment friendly personality.
17: Clove-I'm not sure who you are, but you probably should have placed higher than me.
17: Steeler-I now know why Squirtle is considered to be A-tier by himself, you got me up to 60% almost every single round before I even hit you. Work on your Ivy a bit and you will place higher. Also, you're Wario is easily the best I've ever played, I think I get that match-up now. Good **** in teams, you're stall-to-kill method was ninja. Thanks for saying Nebraska brawl now has 2 players, but we have at least 5 if Smeesh decides to play more. I'm influencing him to so.
17: Ray-I'm not sure who you are, but you probably should have placed higher than me.
17: Mysterious Silver-Good **** dude, we really represented Nebraska. You went from playing like **** on friday night to playing like Silver circa April in like 10 hours. Btw Link to the Past is the best Zelda game ever made.
25: Ex-Dove-Good **** in teams, I know why you took us to Brinstar, but Wolf is actually good on that stage in TEAMS.
25: Ya Really-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.
25: CTX-I swear to god I planned that scar suicide, PKS1 has that anti-wolf ledge that usually isn't an advantage and I saw you just standing near the ledge...Thanks for not killing me afterwards. Yet another replay I wish I could have saved.
25: Trent-Insert Joke about Nebraska Brawl.
25: Feng Shui-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.
25: Lux-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.
25: J-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.
25: S Word-Thanks for being my team partner, we should have won. You really carried that Delfino match after I got infinited on the wall, twice. Gordo FTW.
33: Fragbait-Fun friendly matches, you made me want to main Luigi for the first time since I first started to play this game. Remember to look up the MegaMan doom mod, it looks killer.
33: Peter-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.
33: Jo Wii-I'm not sure who you are, but you're legit.

Also, good **** to the guy from europe who was going berzerk at Inferno's place. You made a room of anti-social repressed nerds laugh like we were valley girls giggling at a hippo. I wonder why?

Please come to Shermans on the 24th of July in Omaha, NE. If you are reading this you'll probably get top 3. Or Jokers, whenever that is. That may be harder to get top 3 at.

Teh Future

Smash Master
god **** it jack (Clove) is not from europe. he was born there and moved here when he was like 7 or 8 or something and he doesn't have a ****ing accent but he does sometimes because hes ****ing ******** and makes no sense at all

<3

he is mvoing to new york now though so I guess we won't see him in the midwest anymore

Holms

Smash Ace
2: Holms-Very upset I didn't get to gain any tutelage on getting my Wolf up to par. Good work in teams, even though you should have been Dqed for not having your control settings set. I think that's legit, except it took you til the 2nd round and 45% damage to realize it :p
Pfft. I'd agree with you 100% if I had already lost a stock. Hadn't even been 10 seconds into the match when I said I needed to reset the controls. If you had an issue with it, I would have happily restarted the match with one less stock. I still don't think it would have mattered. :p

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Pfft. I'd agree with you 100% if I had already lost a stock. Hadn't even been 10 seconds into the match when I said I needed to reset the controls. If you had an issue with it, I would have happily restarted the match with one less stock. I still don't think it would have mattered. :p

Danggg. Exposed.

The S Word

Smash Cadet
This was a great tournament, most fun I've had in a while. It was nice to see and play some of our out-of-staters again.

Ratman/Silver/Cook/Watkins/Yarly/Peter- First time meeting some of you, thanks for the friendlies/warmup before the tournament

MegaRobMan- You were cool, wish I could have played your Wolf in friendlies. Thanks again for teaming with me. We did pretty well, and the DDD/Wolf team was fun. Whoops, I meant DDD/Wolf/Gordo.

MrDoom/Holms- Haha, I'm not even sure 3 stocks would have mattered. You guys were so in sync after the first round it was scary. Glad I had the chance to experience the Sherlock Doom firsthand. And Holms, I hope you saved that friendly where you Ganon-killed me in like the first 3 seconds.

Nicole/Zeton - Time him out! Your Peach/Fox team was so stupid amazing lol.

TMacc- I can tell you've improved a lot since March, both from playing you and watching your matches. And you could have brought your Peach killcount to 2 for that day if you hadn't decided to be such a gentleman against Nicole, haha.

4rce- ****, where did that come from? You're getting better all the time, now I can hardly touch you lol. Great stuff.

Good job to Mr Doom for putting this together, it went really well. Hope we can do it again some time.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

MJG

Smash Hero
Shout Outs!

Brawl Singles
1: Domo - Good stuff man. Fun set with you during the tournament. You have definitely gotten better at the MU, but I will be ready for you next time :toonlink:
2: Holms - :laugh:. Good job in doubles.
3: Mr. Doom - Two words: Too. Good.
4: vVv Fino - :shyguy:
5: Ratman - My buddy. TL da bess amirite? Fun MM. We are gonna have to play more in the future.
5: MJG - :toonlink:
7: Clel - DAIR. INTIMACY! I need to start playing with your mind set son. GGs
7: Affinity - Take the game more seriously again. You have had a great MK. Good placing sons.
9: Nicole - I still think peach is gay. Good job. Great Job in doubles.
9: Cook - Lol...sorry I don't know how I missed that other spaceman in the OP. Good Job in singles.
9: KY - WOW. You need to come back to this gay game. I hear you are good at all fighting games (Even games as gay as brawl). Come back to brawl son! A lot of people were pulling for you in certain matches ;)
9: 4rce - Diddy da bess..? Sorry that you aren't satisfied with doubles. We gotta get some matches in soon.
13: Tmacc - Good Job
13: Future - Lol...you are so **** funny. Good job with your placing. And I will do what you told me before I left the tourney :)
13: The Real Inferno - ****. You are about as funny as the person above you. Good ****.
13: Zebra - Legit wario. Come to more tourneys!
17: Anxiety - Good job man!
17: Watkins - You will be missed. Keep that game mentaility up when you go back to New England.
17: MegaRobMan - Good games in doubles.
17: Zeton - Good job man. You tore it up in doubles!
17: Clove - Legit samus. Play with 150% more gayness.
17: Steeler - We didn't have time to have a plushie brawl because Clel's MK timed out my TL. Can't wait to see you and wichita again.
17: Ray - Sup Playa?
17: Mysterious Silver - Sup Playa?
25: Ex-Dove - Good Job.
25: Ya Really - Sup Playa?
25: CTX - Your TL is coming along nicely. Don't get down on yourself. Hit me up on AIM sometime.
25: Trent - Lol sonic. I am glad I didn't have to play you..could have had a 16-24 minute set with you LOL and we never did that MM but oh well :)
25: Feng Shui - Sup Playa?
25: Lux - Good **** man. KS reppin.
25: J - Same with you^
25: S Word - Sup Playa?
33: Fragbait - Good to finally meet you man. Gotta get some games in with you and show you that even TL has a grab release on ness :laugh::laugh:
33: Peter - Sup Playa?
33: Jo Wii - Kirby Cide!

kthxbai

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Videos have been linked on the first post of this thread. I'll try to get some in tomorrow, but I have a 10-9 work schedule for the whole week until next Sunday. I really loathe commissions jobs...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
he was born there when he was like 7 or 8 or something
Quit snoring. That sucks he's moving away, I bet it's so he can play against the trolls of NE.

Pfft. I agree with you 100% I had already lost a stock. Hadn't even been 10 seconds into the match when I had one less stock.
Fine, I demand you take a stock if I ever face you in bracket.

Excellent.

MrDoom/Holms- Haha, I'm not even sure 3 stocks would have mattered.
Quit giving the enemy more confidence, they got lucky I suck

Come to Shermans so I can get revenge with my secret weapon, someone else!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Domo: Nice job on first. Thanks for hosting the latter half of the tournament. also, your comments during matches crack my **** up. haha
2: Holms: You are probably the most underrated player I have ever met. Nice job in doubles AND placing so high. Keep it up, hope to see you again at the other events!
3: Mr. Doom: Dat Ike. Lol, nice work, especially in doubles, and great job running the event. I had a great time.
4: vVv Fino: Lern 2 beat Ike. But really, thanks for taking on the task of organizing the circuit; you're doing a great job.
5: Ratman: We have got to play some friendlies again sometime.
5: MJG: Keep at that Toon Link. Hope to see you again at the other events.
7: Clel: Dat Clel. Good stuff.
7: Affinity: Lol, fun friendlies, you're a pretty chill guy. You ***** my D3 pretty hard in brackets; I have so much trouble with the MK MU. And even though you said it wasn't me, it's that MU, I still need to learn it if I plan to play D3. There shouldn't be any excuses. I played great against all of your other characters, but MK, he just gets me. But I WILL learn that MU, and expect to play me in some friendlies at least next time we meet :) Also, great doubles games. That third was soo close haha
9: Nicole: Great work in doubles; I think you have proved you are one of the best doubles players around. I had fun in our bracket matches! I know some stuff happened, but I feel like, at the time, I made the right decision. And I think you understand why I made them. But I think if I'm ever in that situation again, I need to ride the killer instinct and just do what I have to do, seeing as that is one of the reasons that stage is a great CP for me. Either way, I am incredibly happy with how I played, and this tournament has inspired me to work all the more hard at getting better. Also,fun hanging out with you this weekend too, always a good time! You know you can't get enough of my stories :)
9: Cook: Good **** in dubz and singles. Keep working and getting better; we gotta rep dat MO :D fun haning this weekend! Hadn't seen you guys in awhile.
9: KY: Dude, you crack me up. Also, nice placing, especially since you are retired from this game!
9: 4rce: I saw your Diddy play a bit; I'm impressed. Didn't really meet you, but you seem like a good player; keep at it.
13: Tmacc: You are da besssss.
13: Future: Lern2 not SD. Also, thanks for driving and singing TSwift :D
13: The Real Inferno: Lol, D3 dittos=dumb...but kinda fun :D Thanks for housing!
13: Zebra: Your Wario is mad legit.
17: Anxiety: Fun bracket matches. Your Falco tech skill is great; just work on reading people and spacing, and you have a lot of potential!
17: Watkins: Thanks for driving! I had a great time hanging this weekend! I'm sad that you are going to be leaving MO before I see you again :( But I will see you around. You are too chill. All of your characters are so legit. Keep it up bro, and stay in touch.
17: MegaRobMan: Didn't play you, but you seemed like a cool guy.
17: Zeton: Great work in dubz! I know you would have liked to place higher in singles, but you had an incredibly tough bracket; keep your head up, you know how amazing you are.
17: Clove: Jack, lol, you'll never see this post probably...so I'll keep it short. Fun haning with you this weekend, and keep that Samus up in NY!
17: Steeler: So glad you moved up a few tiers haha. I was incredibly impressed with your Wario, we need friendlies next time :D
25: CTX: James, don't get discouraged. Your TL is great; you just need to play more! Keep at it! I had a great time chilling with you this weekend too.
25: Trent: Dude, we played legitly in doubles. Every set we lost was close game three. The more we team, I expect us to only get better :D Fun chilling, keep at dat Sonic. I'm too slow.
25: S Word: Great brackets bro. Your Peach is really good; next time Nicole is there, you should really talk to her, she's one of the best around. All of your characters are great; just watch how agrro you are, and maybe try to play a litttle more patiently. Keep at it bro, fun playing you again!
33: Jo Wii: KIRBYCIDE!!!!! That is all. :D

Great tourny guys, I had a great time. I've really been inspire by how I played at SLAST to keep working hard to keep improving. Hardcore. So get at me :)

Also, Kansas' smack to each other is too good. haha

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea, yea seen that **** before. Get something new scrub.

MJG too good get *****.

Seriously, how do you lose with MK vs TL? rofl

QUIVO

Smash Master
Lol, that's funny. Me, mad? What could I possibly be mad about? If anyone is mad, it is you kiddo.

You're mad cause I'm right. You're not being clever or cool for posting a picture of a salt shaker and saying "Umadssss." ****, you're dense.

Learn how to play MK scrub. How do you place 13th with that character? I could climb a mountain drunk with broken fingers the day before the tournament and still place better than that.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Lol, "MJ stylin on me." Good one bruh, read above and not get ***** next time. Aye, come out here sometime and I'll show you what to do. I can get you flash cards, powerpoints, the works. With my training you won't suck as hard and you won't lose to TL. Maybe you will though cause you seem a little dense.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I win, watch me "stye" al over Teh Future. Psh.. Teh Future? Future of what? Scrubville? Or future of how NOT to play? Sounds good. GGs

Teh Future

Smash Master
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

u still mad

QUIVO

Smash Master
Roflmao, you still think I'm mad? I guess you would think that. Fool can't even spell "the" right LOL

QUIVO

Smash Master
1) I barely play this game.
2) It's too far, I don't really wanna travel anymore unless it's a national.
3) I was in Texas when this was going on

QUIVO

Smash Master
Not really, I play TL.. so I know how to play TL. Especially with a broken *** character like MK, which you guys can't seem to do. Rofl, too easy.

Oh, and Future wrestler? Who want's to be a wrestler? That soap opera for men fake fighting ****? Lol good luck with that bruh

QUIVO

Smash Master
You know what, yea I'm mad. I'm so mad that I don't live out there to get all the free monies from you scrubs! roflmao

Also, those pictures are ********. I could add a caption to anything and it could be "funny" for you.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You know what, yea I'm mad. I'm so mad that I don't live out there to get all the free monies from you scrubs! roflmao

Also, those pictures are ********. I could add a caption to anything and it could be "funny" for you.

this is too easy lmao

QUIVO

Smash Master
Affinity tryin to troll back, but it aint workin fool. If anything it's just funny cause that's all you scrubs have.

"Oh he's stylin us!!! Let's just post some pictures sayin he's mad! tee hee that'll show him or really PEEVE him off tee hee!"

oh and most of you guys need this:

QUIVO

Smash Master
I already said I'm mad, but probably not half as mad as you guys were when you let an IKE get 3rd place ROLFMAO. Get *****.

Mr Doom, good **** for ****ting on these nobodies. ****, Midwest: West. I didn't think you could be THIS bad.

Top Bottom