• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Or if he was a troll you could've just ignored him
I've tried ghat in the past...once you hit 15 and above, while liking all the things I like, ignoring will bite you in the ass. That's why you can't ignore it(if you were me, but you're not(that might come out as offensive, so don't take it as an offense(seriously, dont))).

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've tried ghat in the past...once you hit 15 and above, while liking all the things I like, ignoring will bite you in the ***. That's why you can't ignore it
First off, ghat lol

Second, how would ignoring all things be good?

And also this guy could've just wanted a visit

Like, we can't just insult people based on their grammar smh

Smash Ace
I've tried ghat in the past...once you hit 15 and above, while liking all the things I like, ignoring will bite you in the ***. That's why you can't ignore it(if you were me, but you're not(that might come out as offensive, so don't take it as an offense(seriously, dont))).
You grammer very bad

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
how is it bullying?
btw sry for double post
Um, you don't think literally calling each other ******* and punk ******* who uses the Internet to make up their ****ty life is rude?

I personally think it is and I don't want it here

There shouldn't be any reason to look down on someone anyway

So how about let's all have a nice time~ :happysheep:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm with Koiba with this argument.

Troll at times is fun and all.

But there is a fine line between it and bullying and I think what is going one at the moment needs to stop.

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
First off, ghat lol

Second, how would ignoring all things be good?

And also this guy could've just wanted a visit

Like, we can't just insult people based on their grammar smh
Ghat, you noticed it? Good

I never said all things, otherwise I wouldn't know about anything(not even Cloud).

You don't start off a visit by saying people have bad grammer...like when has that ever been an introduction for anyone?
I'm with Koiba with this argument.

Troll at times is fun and all.

But there is a fine line between it and bullying and I think what is going one at the moment needs to stop.

I could've started saying "I hope you die" to really bully people if you wanted proof.
You grammer very bad
You have worse grammer than Kom Kardashian...and she really sucks at it.
Um, you don't think literally calling each other ******* and punk ******* who uses the Internet to make up their ****ty life is rude?

I personally think it is and I don't want it here

There shouldn't be any reason to look down on someone anyway

So how about let's all have a nice time~ :happysheep:
Or it can all end naturally...without death of course...
Alright guys thats enough!

Have you guys watched the anime show, 7 Deady Sins?
I only watch DBZ, so never heard of it.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Anyway The Merc The Merc

http://m.imgur.com/a/29Wvf

http://m.imgur.com/a/lLTMr

http://m.imgur.com/a/PFDnB

And I'm sorry if there's any foul language in them, I don't feel like checking all of them

I'll take the infraction :C
Whoa, these are pretty amazing. Nice collection Koiba. I'm impressed. Though I could help but notice this one and cry.

So many sad memories ;-;

Alright guys thats enough!

Have you guys watched the anime show, 7 Deady Sins?
Only anime I've really watched is Pokemon, so......

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey would anyone be willing to help me make some summaries for the MU thread?

I have some things in the background and I really don't want it to fall behind :(

So someone?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey would anyone be willing to help me make some summaries for the MU thread?

I have some things in the background and I really don't want it to fall behind :(

So someone?
Doesn't sound hard at all, so sure I guess....but it's a 50/50 split

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Doesn't sound hard at all, so sure I guess....but it's a 50/50 split
Okay I'll teach you how to do it

So you know these summaries?

Pros:

- Rage helps us a bit in the MU

- We can beat out some of Shiek's important tools such as our fair beating out her fair and bouncing fish if spaced correctly. Pit's short-hop arrows and dash attack also counters her needles fairly well

- She's a fast faller so falls into our combos fairly well

- Our multiple jumps can get out of dthrow combos fairly easily

~~~~~~~

Cons:

- She got better frame data overall

- Fairly hard to edge-guard

- She can stuff our recovery fairly well

Pick:

Lylat Cruise - Can mess up needles, depending if the opponent is needle happy

Battlefield - A neutral stage for both of them

~~~~~~~

Ban:

Smashville - It's a good stage for Shiek

FD - If the Shiek is VERY needle campy it's a very bad situation because you have nowhere to run ESPECIALLY if your Dark Pit.

Rage is your best friend in this MU, making the angel's kill options kill just a bit earlier.

Although she has the frame data we got the disjoints. We can beat her fair and bouncing fish, 2 important tools to Shiek, with our fair if spaced correctly. The angels dash attack stuff her needles fairly well. Pit's aerial arrows beat her needles in frame data and the fact that the needles travel horizontally so it puts her in a awkward position. You can keep barraging her with them until Shiek decides to approach.

She's a fast faller so she falls into our combos more effectively.

The Upperdash is a bit more effective than Electroshock mostly because Upperdash gives better killing potential at times with rage. And the 60 degree that Electroshock gives isn't too friendly since she's hard to edgeguard with her recovery giving her a hitbox AND disappearing. Her fair and bair don't have too much cooldown so she might end up chasing YOU instead of the other way around. You don't want to be predictable with your recovery so try mixing up your angles maybe with a side b in there too. Although the angels are one of the characters that can attempt to end her stock offstage due to their jumps

The neutral is your best friend and your top priority when your out of it to get back in it. Nair can be a way to get back in it if your in a pinch because it's frame 4, their fastest aerial. Don't go spam happy with the air dodges and press buttons for the sake of pressing buttons. Your opponent will catch on and they'll have the psychological advantage. Our multiple jumps can get out of dthrow a bit more easier than others but be careful of follow ups. Her frame data still beats ours so don't get too cocky.

You need to try and replicate this by taking ALL the quotes in the MU thread about that character and putting them all together for one nicely wrapped gift~ ;3

Ya undertand?~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Okay I'll teach you how to do it

So you know these summaries?

Pros:

- Rage helps us a bit in the MU

- We can beat out some of Shiek's important tools such as our fair beating out her fair and bouncing fish if spaced correctly. Pit's short-hop arrows and dash attack also counters her needles fairly well

- She's a fast faller so falls into our combos fairly well

- Our multiple jumps can get out of dthrow combos fairly easily

~~~~~~~

Cons:

- She got better frame data overall

- Fairly hard to edge-guard

- She can stuff our recovery fairly well

Pick:

Lylat Cruise - Can mess up needles, depending if the opponent is needle happy

Battlefield - A neutral stage for both of them

~~~~~~~

Ban:

Smashville - It's a good stage for Shiek

FD - If the Shiek is VERY needle campy it's a very bad situation because you have nowhere to run ESPECIALLY if your Dark Pit.

Rage is your best friend in this MU, making the angel's kill options kill just a bit earlier.

Although she has the frame data we got the disjoints. We can beat her fair and bouncing fish, 2 important tools to Shiek, with our fair if spaced correctly. The angels dash attack stuff her needles fairly well. Pit's aerial arrows beat her needles in frame data and the fact that the needles travel horizontally so it puts her in a awkward position. You can keep barraging her with them until Shiek decides to approach.

She's a fast faller so she falls into our combos more effectively.

The Upperdash is a bit more effective than Electroshock mostly because Upperdash gives better killing potential at times with rage. And the 60 degree that Electroshock gives isn't too friendly since she's hard to edgeguard with her recovery giving her a hitbox AND disappearing. Her fair and bair don't have too much cooldown so she might end up chasing YOU instead of the other way around. You don't want to be predictable with your recovery so try mixing up your angles maybe with a side b in there too. Although the angels are one of the characters that can attempt to end her stock offstage due to their jumps

The neutral is your best friend and your top priority when your out of it to get back in it. Nair can be a way to get back in it if your in a pinch because it's frame 4, their fastest aerial. Don't go spam happy with the air dodges and press buttons for the sake of pressing buttons. Your opponent will catch on and they'll have the psychological advantage. Our multiple jumps can get out of dthrow a bit more easier than others but be careful of follow ups. Her frame data still beats ours so don't get too cocky.

You need to try and replicate this by taking ALL the quotes in the MU thread about that character and putting them all together for one nicely wrapped gift~ ;3

Ya undertand?~
And you lost me

LancerStaff LancerStaff return to us one day and help
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop I just like tagging you here, it's for fun...not for glory

But seriously though, Koiba Koiba girl you lost me

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
And you lost me

LancerStaff LancerStaff return to us one day and help
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop I just like tagging you here, it's for fun...not for glory

But seriously though, Koiba Koiba girl you lost me
Um, okay I'll try and explain it a bit better lol

So you see that Shiek example above?

The only reason I'm able to make that is because of the wonderful people who contributed to the MU thread~ <3

I take their quotes, take notes about them and make a quick summary about the MU with all the quotes details and all that

Sometimes there'll be stuff missing and you'll have to ask for that ;3

All you have to do is the :4mario::4charizard::4littlemac: ones and hopefully my work has cleared up a bit~

I can PM you the quotes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Um, okay I'll try and explain it a bit better lol

So you see that Shiek example above?

The only reason I'm able to make that is because of the wonderful people who contributed to the MU thread~ <3

I take their quotes, take notes about them and make a quick summary about the MU with all the quotes details and all that

Sometimes there'll be stuff missing and you'll have to ask for that ;3

All you have to do is the :4mario::4charizard::4littlemac: ones and hopefully my work has cleared up a bit~

I can PM you the quotes
Yes pleass...PM the hell outta those 3

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Isn't Final Fortress a girl? Looks like I missed a bit, not that I mind...

Well, there's a bit more stress in my life then usual lately so I haven't had time for much... And with how I feel right now at 3 in the morning I think I caught something else. Just, ugh...

I want to get back into things and just set out and find something. Last time I labbed anything was like a month ago I swear... I hate pushing things off like this.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
http://youtu.be/LdmSwchOE_o

This brings back memories :') the rain of pains pit could do with arrows were just so <3 and that shield break punish at the end xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom