• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is probably surprisingly note far from the truth.

But science.

Also, I prefer to take calculated risks

:135:
They are science...tists.

Also, I prefer the air(in game atleast), but I'd still go John Cena all over people.

Inb4 Mr. ShinyUmbreon Mr. ShinyUmbreon pops up to try and ***** about how it's all completely fake because he says so.

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
Hey guys. You might have heard of Smash United before. They sponsor Trela. Anyways, I'm in their video! Check it out.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Better luck next time Falco. But HER NAME IS JOGN CENA!!!!!!
So science

It's John Cena

You know I can go on showing how's it's not fake(scripted yes, but fake no)? I'll go all the rest of the year.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So science

It's Jogn Cena

You know I can go on showing how's it's not fake(scripted yes, but fake no)? I'll go all the rest of the year.
I like science. And Space. And Time. And Magic.

Fixed that for you.

Same thing. The point is, these guys aren't actually smashing chairs as hard as they can over their heads. It's just fake. But that doesn't mean it's not good

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like science. And Space. And Time. And Magic.

Fixed that for you.

Same thing. The point is, these guys aren't actually smashing chairs as hard as they can over their heads. It's just fake. But that doesn't mean it's not good

ECW...is all I'm gonna say in this paragraph. ECW.

Wrestlers have more injuries than everyone else besides killers and Mortal Kombat characters. 24/365-6 nonstop, and traveling nonstop. Back in the day, they used to hit eachother with chairs...in the ****ing face(they always had to hit a certain non bleedable part though...which was hard to do). Look at Edge and Stone Cold, retired due to years of wrestling.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
ECW...is all I'm gonna say in this paragraph. ECW.

Wrestlers have more injuries than everyone else besides killers and Mortal Kombat characters. 24/365-6 nonstop, and traveling nonstop. Back in the day, they used to hit eachother with chairs...in the ****ing face(they always had to hit a certain non bleedable part though...which was hard to do). Look at Edge and Stone Cold, retired due to years of wrestling.
*looks up ECW*

I see its from the same people who did WWE. Hm, I don't. I mean, I'll take your word for it, but I'm still not 100% convinced. At least say, when you compare it to something like Mixed Martial arts or Cage Fighting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*looks up ECW*

I see its from the same people who did WWE. Hm, I don't. I mean, I'll take your word for it, but I'm still not 100% convinced. At least say, when you compare it to something like Mixed Martial arts or Cage Fighting.

The real ECW and WWE are 2 different things. ECW wrestlers put lives on the line...alot. UFC ain't got **** on pro wrestling when it comes to major injuries and deaths on a daily basis.

Smash Ace
*looks up ECW*

and his name is john ce-SIKE
also, do you guys even grammer? :0

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do you? Last time I checked, a sentence starts with a capitalized word and/or letter instead of apostrophes. Next time you want to correct us, correct yourself.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The real ECW and WWE are 2 different things. ECW wrestlers put lives on the line...alot. UFC ain't got **** on pro wrestling when it comes to major injuries and deaths on a daily basis.
Oh, okay. I was just making sure. Because the fact that it was related to WWE was what threw me off.
Uh, have you seen any Mix Martial art fights? they're pretty deadly.

talk what you about?

I english well very.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey guys. You might have heard of Smash United before. They sponsor Trela. Anyways, I'm in their video! Check it out.

MAN that looks so cool~ That's quite a privilege~

Wish my Pit was that good lol
onion_sad_by_onionsad.gif

Guess I'll have to keep at it~

onionhead_study_hard_by_pineapple_soup-d8s2cqa.gif

talk what you about?

I english well very.

나 라면 좋아해

Did you use Google Translate yet?
;3

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh, okay. I was just making sure. Because the fact that it was related to WWE was what threw me off.

talk what you about?

I english well very.

Yeah, but unlike WWE, MMA fighter actually get to have a break(a fight every 2-3 months). WWE wrestlers and superstars who aren't Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, or NXT members(who just wrestle 4 shows in 1 *** by and the occasional ppv every 2-3 mints and a live show once in awhile) have to wrestle 24/7.

While MMA fighter get to condition themselves during their breaks and train nonstop or just Ronda it up, wrestlers have to instantly travel to the next city, country, state, planet, universe and relax for atleast 3-5 hours before the show and start preparing for the show during that 5th hour. Even CM Punk(who's now a Marvel comic writer and MMA Fighter booed for next year, former wrestler), has stated that WWE's workload schedule is a pain in the ass to deal with (he was even forced to wrestle with an injured shoulder for 3 months straight...because he and Triple H hate eachother).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yeah, but unlike WWE, MMA fighter actually get to have a break(a fight every 2-3 months). WWE wrestlers and superstars who aren't Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, or NXT members(who just wrestle 4 shows in 1 *** by and the occasional ppv every 2-3 mints and a live show once in awhile) have to wrestle 24/7.

While MMA fighter get to condition themselves during their breaks and train nonstop or just Ronda it up, wrestlers have to instantly travel to the next city, country, state, planet, universe and relax for atleast 3-5 hours before the show and start preparing for the show during that 5th hour. Even CM Punk(who's now a Marvel comic writer and MMA Fighter booed for next year, former wrestler), has stated that WWE's workload schedule is a pain in the *** to deal with (he was even forced to wrestle with an injured shoulder for 3 months straight...because he and Triple H hate eachother).
Maybe the reason why they don't take breaks is because they are never injured. Cause it's fake :troll:

But seriously, even if it is fake, I can see how they can still earn injuries doing these sort of stunts. If one thing goes wrong it won't end well.

View attachment 85529

^ This is ramen

It's gud~
It's.......... noodles?

Smash Ace

talk what you about?

I english well very.

I also well very english

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I also well very english
That is the crappies grammer I've ever seen on these boards...ever.
In soup mix, yes

Love muh ramen~

Even though I only had instant ones
Go back to Pittoo one day...it's your destiny.
Maybe the reason why they don't take breaks is because they are never injured...sause it's not fake. But seriously, even if it is fake, I can see how they can still earn injuries doing these sort of stunts. If one thing goes wrong it won't end well.
1. I wouldn't joke about their injuries. Men actually die in that ring(a wrestler named Owen Hart fell of the scoreboard that hovers over the ring 50 or so feet into the ring filled with weapons underneath it...on a live ppv back in 1998 (fortunately they allowed his wife to destroy the tape, so that it's never seen again)). That's also kinda messed up to say there injuries are always fake since...we've lost a majority of the best stars due to it(except Cena and Lesnar...they're on breaks for the rest of the year/until Christmas Week).
2. The only thing that can be considered fake are the gimmicks, storylines(it's supposed to be a real stunts done by themselves kind of tv show), and half of the physical hits(not weapon hits). Weapons, high flying moves, how hot/over they are with the crowd, and who people get paired with(also who wins, but that can change alot, whether on purpose or not).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
In soup mix, yes

Love muh ramen~

Even though I only had instant ones
Eh, I think I will stick to Pizza thanks.

hm, now I'm think about Kangaroo sausages........

I also well very english
Niin minäkin

That is the crappies grammer I've ever seen on these boards...ever.

Go back to Pittoo one day...it's your destiny.

1. I wouldn't joke about their injuries. Men actually die in that ring(a wrestler named Owen Hart fell of the scoreboard that hovers over the ring 50 or so feet into the ring filled with weapons underneath it...on a live ppv back in 1998 (fortunately they allowed his wife to destroy the tape, so that it's never seen again)). That's also kinda messed up to say there injuries are always fake since...we've lost a majority of the best stars due to it(except Cena and Lesnar...they're on breaks for the rest of the year/until Christmas Week).
2. The only thing that can be considered fake are the gimmicks, storylines(it's supposed to be a real stunts done by themselves kind of tv show), and half of the physical hits(not weapon hits). Weapons, high flying moves, how hot/over they are with the crowd, and who people get paired with(also who wins, but that can change alot, whether on purpose or not).
hm......
Okay, look. I've never really watched any wrestling (WWE or whatever) and I still don't know if what you say is 100% and am starting to get a little confused about what is really and what is script. However, i am going to give you credit in that at the end of the day, this sport (game?show?) is dangerous and peoples lives can be put in danger if something does go terrible wrong.

If that makes any sense

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eh, I think I will stick to Pizza thanks.

hm, now I'm think about Kangaroo sausages........

Niin minäkin

hm......
Okay, look. I've never really watched any wrestling (WWE or whatever) and I still don't know if what you say is 100% and am starting to get a little confused about what is really and what is script. However, i am going to give you credit in that at the end of the day, this sport (game?show?) is dangerous and peoples lives can be put in danger if something does go terrible wrong.

If that makes any sense

Exactly. Wrestling int fake nor real, but yo ass will either get injured, concussioned, or die in that ring to entertain millions of fans(doesn't help those who did drugs to keep Vince impressed. They die quicker or sadly commit suicide).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Exactly. Wrestling int fake nor real, but yo *** will either get injured, concussioned, or die in that ring to entertain millions of fans(doesn't help those who did drugs to keep Vince impressed. They die quicker or sadly commit suicide).
Sheesh that's heavy.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
No you're not. You got it on with a Pikachu with what looks like either a lollipopop or a cigarette in his mouth.

What

I think you mean a spoon

And CHOMPY CHOMPY is Magi good?

I've read the first volume and I really want your opinion on it~

Alladin's cute~

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Koiba Koiba - It's an extended parody to the Disney movie Alladin. The show starts off dark and slow at first, but it gets more exciting as the show goes on. As far as the adventure goes, it's pretty entertaining to watch along side the entertaining action. The characters themselves are pretty cool, and I love how they actually show their teeth when they are talking. In terms of voice acting, I would say it fits them perfectly. If you watched Fairy Tail, it has that type of anime style look, and there is one character in the show that has the voice of Natsu (from Fairy Tail).

I would recommend watching it. Unfortunately, they aren't making any more new episodes.

Last edited:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Again today I will go soaring through the skies ♫
My enemies I'll dish em' up in a stir fry
Gracious goddess of the light
Watch me from up above
At Dinner Time I always show the cook some love!

Smash Ace
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 "That is the crappies grammer I've ever seen on these boards...ever."
What you talk about I grammer very well.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 "That is the crappies grammer I've ever seen on these boards...ever."
What you talk about I grammer very well.
"I grammer very well"
That is what I'm talking about
Wait, what's happening right now?

Um, I think I'm fine without the history lesson lol
So no sad story then?

Top Bottom