• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skype group?

SNEAKY_URKEL

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else interested in having a Melee Yoshi skype group? I feel like it could be useful to be able to just pop in and discuss stuff/ask questions etc. Also it would just be kinda fun to have a skype group rofl

Klaww

Smash Cadet
NNID
KlawwTheClown
3DS FC
1220-6841-7284
If this happens I wouldn't mind joining. Skype groups are cool.

My Skype should be "KlawwTheClown"

SNEAKY_URKEL

Smash Apprentice
hey guys search for "SNEAKY_URKEL" on skype, add me and include that you want to be in the skype group. let's start this up ^^

ABAP Kidney

Smash Rookie
Did this ever get off the ground? I feel like I need a place to talk Yoshi at all given moments.

SS4E

Smash Rookie
You might want to get a permanent link for the group, or if you could add people individually that'd be cool too.

I'm FritzyBeat#1302 on Discord, would love to meet and talk with some other Yoshi mains. Maybe learn some stuff through osmosis *shot*

Top Bottom