• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skyline college area

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
I might be moving to the area to attend the college, is there anybody in the area interested in playing? Possibly even regularly meeting up to play.

Or any players I can bus to with samtrans or by bart.

VANS

Smash Ace
whoa ericson ur moving there?? thats gonna be close to me n rey =) and a lot of other smashers

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
whoa ericson ur moving there?? thats gonna be close to me n rey =) and a lot of other smashers
Would I be able to walk to your guys place? I don't have a car so I'd have to bus and/or bart everywhere. And who are these close smashers?

I'll be in Millbrae when I'm not at college.
I don't understand, do you go to Skyline college? Like I said I don't have a car so I don't know if millbrae would work for me.

mizujin

Smash Cadet
Leaving Davis, Ericson? Don't tell me the only smasher in Davis is gonna be a 14 year old kid. :(

mizujin

Smash Cadet
I actually thought you were like 23, which you apparently are.
I was thinking about what would happen when you and the other like five smashers got out of college. I kinda assumed you all would stay, since there's so much to do here. Like... eating yogurt at Yolo Berry.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
That's pretty close to a lot of smashers. You're like right in the middle of peninsula, so you could go up for SF or the awesome San Mateo region w/ falcomist, pewpewu, sfat, l, and a buncha other players of various ability.

Top Bottom