• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skyfell: A Smash Bros. Story (Fan-Produced Audio Drama)

itsmajormotoko

Video Editor / Writer
NNID
SuperSMakoto
Switch FC
SW 2246-9238-7506

Far beyond the reaches of the universe, a young princess will soon face her greatest trial.

- - - - -​

Hey everybody! I wasn't able to find a thread that allowed for this type of fan creation, so I figured I'd post it here. For the last few months, myself and a group of others have been hard at work on a fan-produced audio drama based around the Smash Bros. universe. The project just recently launched its first chapter via YouTube and we wanted to share what we made with the community.

More episodes are on the way, with some already having been completed, so read on below for a full list of the Cast and Crew as well as download links for the .mp3 files!

Disclaimer: This project features various characters from many Nintendo franchises that are not officially featured on any Smash Bros. roster. As such, many creative liberties were taken with the writing of this story. This was written before the confirmation of Smash Bros. for Switch and the inclusion of the Inklings from Splatoon as playable characters.

- - - - -

Plot Synopsis:
Set in a world where the rulers of each Nintendo franchise are part of an alliance led by Palutena (Goddess of Light), Skyfell follows the story of a young Princess Zelda and her journey across the universe in search of a mystical relic known as the Smash Ball. Capable of granting whoever touches it a single wish, Zelda must now team up with the fallen angel Pit and a ragtag group of warriors to stop the forces of evil from obtaining it.

Episodes:

Part 01: The Triforce Awakens

Prologue: The Attack on Skyworld [Download]
Chapter 01: The Silent Princess [Coming Soon!]
Chapter 02: Maiden of the Blue Water [Coming Soon!]
Chapter 03: At the Turn of the Tide [Coming Soon!]

- - - - -

Crew:
Project Director / Scenario: MajorMotoko
Producers: MajorMotoko and ilikethecoke
Sound Mixing / Editing: MajorMotoko
Story Editing: immblueversion

Cast:
Princess Zelda - Leashka
Pit - MajorMotoko
Corrin - SovereignEliseVA
Mechanica - Lluvia
Taki (AKA Inkling Boy) - graetgooberROCK135
Samus Aran - Rebee
Ghirahim - AnthonyLarke
Master Hand - Nathanael Platier
King Daphnes - Bravo
Palutena / Impa - Pottylurveslooney
Old Bird - TestudoAubreii
Princess Peach - yumeparadox
King Dedede - Swedely
Azura - Aamebell
Queen Mikoto - Aliceluna
Xander - DragonRider393
Takumi - SilverSoul
Chrom / Fox McCloud - Elder Link
Falco Lombardi - Protagonist
Peppy Hare - gyorgysva
Slippy Toad - Redway6697

Additional Voices:
TestudoAubreii
MajorMotoko
ilikethecoke
HuskeyNinja

- - - - -

Many thanks for taking the time to read and listen, everyone. Feedback is welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom