• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Skullgirls!

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
Mike Z made a pretty amazing speech at the end of his stream, and I think I've found an amazing dev in him. Maybe we should just replace Sakurai with him and have him work on SSB4 instead.

But jokes aside, I've decided to fully commit to trying Skullgirls now and I'm planning on buying the PC port when it comes out (I currently own the PS3 version but haven't really touched it lately).

If anybody's interested, here are the websites for PS3 and 360 if you're interested:

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/skullgirls-ps3.html

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Skullgirls/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111db

If you're into a game that mixes the best aspects of MvC2, Blazblue and the ratio system in CVS2, give it a shot! I remember the balance was really good, and I'm sure it still is. Enjoy!

BrandX

Smash Ace
Dude. I'm so glad seeing all these topics about SkullGirls.

I'm so glad that even after you guys won, a lot of you have some damn class.

Thanks dude.

Veggiez

Smash Apprentice
Yo there's a PC port of SG? Count me in!

I remember when the game first came out and I really wanted to play it, but couldn't because of console restriction and I kinda forgot about it.

I think I might pick it up.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Yo there's a PC port of SG? Count me in!

I remember when the game first came out and I really wanted to play it, but couldn't because of console restriction and I kinda forgot about it.

I think I might pick it up.
Not out yet due to all the stuff that happened to Reverge / Lab Zero, but it's definitively in the works.

Top Bottom