• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey airport people I'm supposed to be picking up. Text me your arrival times please. Regardless if you told me before.

908-380-3506 - Text me your airport arrival times if I told you I'd pick you up!!

I start heading to airports at 7 PM tomorrow!!

Keitaro

Keitaro I just checked the price of the train and you were $5 off the ticket is $14.50 from EWR to New Brunswick!

:phone:
Wow really?? I wonder why it's so much. False got to New Brunswick from farther up north using 2 buses and the train for $13 total.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hey Keitaro, will you be uploading anything tonight? Or will you upload stuff tomorrow?

Keitaro

Hey Keitaro, will you be uploading anything tonight? Or will you upload stuff tomorrow?
Might be able to upload a video tomorrow if I find time. A little busy though. Before Apex I didn't have much to do since I wasn't a main host so I was able to upload a lot of videos. This time I'm pretty busy so I am unsure if I can upload anything.

I should be at New Brunswick Saturday morning at around 9AM. Can anybody help me out with a ride to the venue?
My gf will begin giving people rides from New Brunswick train station Saturday morning at 10 am for $3.00 a person. Hope someone can get you for 9 but if you are there anytime after 10 call/text me @ 908-380-3506 and I'll have her come get you.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
is ADHD retired or something? ...
btw, hope Ally win this, and please... **** the **** out of Dabuz, a 3stock for some mexican who hates olimar <3

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
@luhkayfolife - Should put my account to use with updates I suppose

:metaknight: will be destroyed at this event. Nairo? Apex Hero? Prepare to get blown the **** UP!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
keitaro, im having second thoughts about going to this. I don't think I can do this. Im seriously in a terrible state of mind when it comes to this. I'll message you tonight if I will be there for sure. I'll be at a smashfest fest and based on how I play there, I'll see if I go.

I know you reg me ahead of time and all so if I decided not to go, I'll still send you the 10 bucks for singles over paypal. I have no problem doing that. Be on aim or FB tonight so I can message you my final thought.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
keitaro, im having second thoughts about going to this. I don't think I can do this. Im seriously in a terrible state of mind when it comes to this. I'll message you tonight if I will be there for sure. I'll be at a smashfest fest and based on how I play there, I'll see if I go.

I know you reg me ahead of time and all so if I decided not to go, I'll still send you the 10 bucks for singles over paypal. I have no problem doing that. Be on aim or FB tonight so I can message you my final thought.
Dude stop selling yourself so short...get in there and duke it out with those players! You'll never know unless you try.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Stop being a ***** is more like it.

you've been playing this game for 3+ years now you can't keep downing youself and talking about "nerves" as if you about to come up against something new....

if you do bad oh well just get'em next time. ****.

NNID
Budget_Player
Guys, I think in his case, it may be a pathological thing... Wasn't that kinda what you said on AiB, DP? In such a case, "go and do your best anyways" is good advice. "Stop being a *****" is not.

@Excel: do you play TvC? How the **** does Polimar even work? Like, I have no idea. At all.

Oh yeah: ACCEPTING BRAWL- AND TvC MMs! **** I love TvC. :D

Player-1

Smash Legend
Hey someone in this thread do me a favor and screenshot directions from google maps of how to get from long island airport to both JFK airport and la guardia airport by bus, please. My phone's gps isn't working for busses for some reason

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I believe Sports Drink is the perfect person to give that message to Dark, because he has to deal with the same exact pool. It won't be easy for either of them...even the "second string" players (Pierce and DRN?) are quite good.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Hey someone in this thread do me a favor and screenshot directions from google maps of how to get from long island airport to both JFK airport and la guardia airport by bus, please. My phone's gps isn't working for busses for some reason

What is the exact name of the LI airport?

archer.

Smash Lord

To JFK:

To LGA:

Travel time on this one says it's like 2 hours and 8 minutes.

Hope this helps!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
"go and do your best anyways" is good advice. "Stop being a *****" is not.
look man I'm straight up. "go and do your best" and all that encouragement **** is clearly not working because it has been said like 5 times in this thread and yet he still continues to hold the same demeanor.

so Stop being a *****/Man up is great advice. I mean I'm not good at all but any notable victory i ever had in the history of me playing smash was because I was having fun and not downing myself every time I got hit or Killed. people psych themselves out during matches waaaaay too much thus causing them to make even more mistakes and not think clearly. that will never net you a victory.

I believe Sports Drink is the perfect person to give that message to Dark, because he has to deal with the same exact pool. It won't be easy for either of them...even the "second string" players (Pierce and DRN?) are quite good.

^^this too. I'm in this pool also and 4th seed isn't realistically out of my reach but I'm not freaking out about it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya arch that helps, thanks

Just to be safe can you double check and set departure time at 4 or 4:30 and tell me if anything changes

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Hey Kiwi if you're reading this, just wondering. Do you wanna do a $20 Kirby ditto MM, best of 5?

I'd ask you on your profile, but I don't know what your profile is. XD

If Kiwi doesn't see this, can someone let her know I wanna $20 Kirby ditto MM her? I've been wanting to play her for a long time! It can be $10 Bo3 if you want too, but I want $20 Bo5 just for more hype. XD

archer.

Smash Lord
These are assuming you leave at 4 pm (no option for 4:30 pm)

JFK:

Nothing changed except the number of the train you'd take out of Ronkonkoma (obviously).

LGA:

One of the stops is different, other than that it's just the different train number out of Ronkonkoma.

Top Bottom