• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
No luck Player 1 :/

I would recommend using the buses in LI to the city. It's really cheap. Idk what you guys can do from there though. All I know is I took a taxi once for a 10 min drive and it cost me 15$. That's ridiculous lol.

Edit: Finally decided I'm coming this :3 Ill get over the venue fee.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
ANYONE GOING TO THIS THAT PLAYS YUGIOH!

I just got into it and need help finishing my deck! so if u think u might be able to help please PM me!!
pffft... i dont... play that competitively...... that's ridiculous... ok yes i do.....

I will try but I Cant give any guarantees Lone.

:phone:
if you cant dont worry about it i gots a backup plan... but id love if you could

Still looking for a last minute dubs partner... sadly mine dropped :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
No luck Player 1 :/

I would recommend using the buses in LI to the city. It's really cheap. Idk what you guys can do from there though. All I know is I took a taxi once for a 10 min drive and it cost me 15$. That's ridiculous lol.

Edit: Finally decided I'm coming this :3 Ill get over the venue fee.
That's alright, I don't suppose you have a link to some kind of bus details? I haven't ridden to many buses so I'd just like to be as prepared as I can.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Go to google maps. Put the address you will arrive in. Click the bus icon instead of the car one. It should show you exactly what bus or buses to take. I think it may link you to the site too so you can see the schedule. You will probably have to make some transfers but it will be cheaper then taking the taxi to the city or all the way to NJ.

Edit: Not sure if you're arriving in Suffolk county or Nassua but here's the one for Suffolk bus info.

http://www.sct-bus.org/

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
T_T Why is the only way to pay through paypal? Or am I doing it wrong> I just wanted to use my debit card lol.

Nvm, that paypal part was misleading.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I still hate no DSR, as well. That's why I hate the super restricted stage list...and this is coming from somebody who will probably abuse it most...it sucks.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If I register for doubles without knowing if I'll have a partner or not (anyone want to team with Australia? I two stock redhalberd's MK <3) and I end up not getting one will I be able to get a refund on the day?
Or better yet can I pay for doubles on the day of the tournament if I find a partner?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Their was a joke told like a page ago that was so lame that I must ban you from the festivities happening in my room for that.

can you guess who?

Top Bottom