• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Tony T

Smash Ace
Tony T - What is the earliest we can enter the hotel?
Also what is the address of the hotel

I will be arriving in China Town like around 8 or 9 am probably. Then I will journey to the hotel...all alone.

Address:
764 Route 18, East Brunswick, New Jersey, 08816-4907, US

As for the time I will tell everyone tomorrow or Saturday.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be at the venue sat. morning. My PA/Neoh carpool is staying in harrisburg on friday night because its much cheaper for me to.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Keitaro, can you get me from the megabus stop in NYC or is that too far from where you'll be getting people? If not, can you suggest what I should do? Ideally I'd be able to meet up with MJG, so I was hoping I could arrive slightly before MJG does and then I could get picked up then go to the airport with you to get him. If that's too much though, is there a way I can take a train to meet him at the airport and get picked up along with him?

NNID
Budget_Player
guys this is VERY important

I lost my controller and i think it's too close to this to order a new one and expect it before i leave.

If ANYONE has an EXTRA usable controller, in decent->good condition, PLEASE try to bring it and find me

atm i don't have one so i'd greatly appreciate any help from someone with an extra controller for me to use at this tourny

if i use said controller and i win money from any bracket, i'll give u 10 bucks lol (just wana borrow the controller, won't keep it)
I can help you out. I have three controllers, and I can bring my two spares with (one has springs, the other doesn't). Not entirely sure of condition, but if you like it, you can borrow one. Hell, I'd probably be willing to offload one pretty cheap.

@Everyone: **** **** **** gotta transfer money from my bank to my paypal **** **** **** :laugh:

MJG

Smash Hero
Keitaro, can you get me from the megabus stop in NYC or is that too far from where you'll be getting people? If not, can you suggest what I should do? Ideally I'd be able to meet up with MJG, so I was hoping I could arrive slightly before MJG does and then I could get picked up then go to the airport with you to get him. If that's too much though, is there a way I can take a train to meet him at the airport and get picked up along with him?
If you're able to get to my location on Friday, keitaro is charging 10 dollars per trip from the airport

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Well I'm only doing one trip and my van can only fit a limited number of people, which it currently is more than full atm. MJG did I promise you a ride? I can't remember.

I mean, I can stuff up to 12 people in the van, it'll just be the most uncomfortable/hilarious ride you'll ever have in your lives lol.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
I was looking at the CP's on both this page and sktar.com and noticed that this says the CPs are YI LC and PS1 while sktar.com says it's YI LC and CS... Which is it CS or PS1? :urg:

Keitaro

The updated list of rules is the one with the picture and blue background. So basically PS1 is legal and not Castle Seige.

Player-1

Smash Legend
So keitaro/raptor/anyone find us an easier way to jfk or la guardia airport or the hotel via someone picking us up/public transport that's not a taxi/anything?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Tony T - What is the earliest we can enter the hotel?
Also what is the address of the hotel?

I will be arriving in China Town like around 8 or 9 am probably. Then I will journey to the hotel...all alone.

Tony T ^
Important info needed

AIB is back up so I see the address now. I still need to know what time we can enter the hotel tho

Tony T

Smash Ace
Updated SKTAR Hotel/Housing List

We will be staying at:

BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn
764 Route 18, East Brunswick, New Jersey

Room 1 (9 People) (Locked)

Tony T
Pane
Esam (Payment Recieved)
Trela
Denti
MJG
Dabuz
Will
Jash

Room 2 (8 people) (Changes May Occur)

MVD ($31 due)
Seabrik ($31 due)
Mekos (Can come to room 1 to Practice with Esam for Doubles but cant sleep in there) (Payment Received)
Player 1 ($31 due)
DRN ($31 due)
Ghost ($31 due)
Archer (Payment Received)
Budget Player Cadet ($31 due)

Room 3 (Changes May Occur)

Xzax
Bizkit
Mysterion
-Zant-

Garmvs Room (4 or 5 people) (Changes May Occur)

GarmV
-6WX-

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!

UPDATED 7/8/12 1;25AM

@Mekos: Idk what time for sure yet but between 5-6pm Friday, I will let everyone know the time 1-2 days in advance.

@Everyone else if I don't have the sufficient funds by Friday 12am I will have no choice but to cancel Room 3 so the people in room three let me know your plans please.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
We will be staying at:

BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn
764 Route 18, East Brunswick, New Jersey

Room 1 (9 People) (Locked)

Tony T
Pane
Esam (Payment Recieved)
Trela
Denti
MJG
Dabuz
Will
Jash

Room 2 (8 people) (Changes May Occur)

MVD ($31 due)
Seabrik ($31 due)
Mekos (Can come to room 1 to Practice with Esam for Doubles but cant sleep in there) (Payment Received)
Player 1 ($31 due)
DRN ($31 due)
Ghost ($31 due)
Archer (Payment Received)
Budget Player Cadet ($31 due)

Room 3 (Changes May Occur)

Xzax
Bizkit
Mysterion
-Zant-

Garmvs Room (4 or 5 people) (Changes May Occur)

GarmV
-6WX-

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!

UPDATED 7/8/12 1;25AM

@Mekos: Idk what time for sure yet but between 5-6pm Friday, I will let everyone know the time 1-2 days in advance.

@Everyone else if I don't have the sufficient funds by Friday 12am I will have no choice but to cancel Room 3 so the people in room three let me know your plans please.
mind sticking me in one? i think i may need a room after all

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Tony, since im room 2, am i good to just bring u cash friday night?

ANYONE GOING TO THIS THAT PLAYS YUGIOH!

I just got into it and need help finishing my deck! so if u think u might be able to help please PM me!!

Keitaro

Someone from Atlantic South, aka below Virginia entered as PIZZA....

Once again I hope you aren't some crazy top player entering as a silly name. That will destroy seeding. Please enter as your real smash names. If your tag is really PIZZA sorry in advance.

Top Bottom