• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

NNID
Budget_Player
I'm probably going to need a teammate, as I'm probably going. My record is pretty solid; I've been teaming with Bilo, a mid-level Wario, and we've essentially been tearing up Teams events across Germany; before S@S5 a week ago, our only real recent losses were to Desti+Crysis, who are ****ing insane at doubles. I do best with DDD, Wario, and other characters who can take a hit / have good damage output + stage control. Not great with Snake.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks for the update K. Man I have the worst luck when it comes to smash. This awesome tourney and Esam can't make it. :( Now I don't have a partner. We would have caused chaos. People aint ready for the fire benders.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
ay keitaro u better not that change that double mk legal last min to only 1 mk and **** better leave that **** :I

Keitaro

If it changes it won't be last minute, but the ruleset isn't 100% finalized although it will be by the end of April.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm probably going to need a teammate, as I'm probably going. My record is pretty solid; I've been teaming with Bilo, a mid-level Wario, and we've essentially been tearing up Teams events across Germany; before S@S5 a week ago, our only real recent losses were to Desti+Crysis, who are ****ing insane at doubles. I do best with DDD, Wario, and other characters who can take a hit / have good damage output + stage control. Not great with Snake.
But how are you with bananas :)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol this gives me a reason to actually play again.

Keitaro

I actually meant to say what players do you play with down in Michigan?

Just realized you're in Michigan. I keep thinking you're a Florida player. Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with the ZSS DRN who is also coming to this, but then again he's from Georgia I think.

Tesh

Smash Hero
alright cause if only 1 mk per team i need to find new partner (am with m2k atm) so yea needa know haha

Just realized you're in Michigan. I keep thinking you're a Florida player. Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with the ZSS DRN who is also coming to this, but then again he's from Georgia I think.
Keitaro PLEASE allow double MK. If you can get Otori and Kakera to come back, I want to see some combination of Nairo, M2K, Ally, Anti, Dojo etc. beat them.

Keitaro

Kakera and Otori are most likely coming although they have yet to confirm and if they come the tourney will still be double MK legal.

If they are unable to come I will run a poll allowing people to vote whether they want double MK legal or not.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312

I don't play with anyone offline except for a tourney once a month...maybe lol

But I played tech_chase and Ori_bro recently

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kakera and Otori are most likely coming although they have yet to confirm and if they come the tourney will still be double MK legal.

If they are unable to come I will run a poll allowing people to vote whether they want double MK legal or not.
I'm very happy for this.

:phone:

Keitaro

1st registration price increase in May
2nd price increase in June
Final deadline to register July 6th 11:59 pm

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Registering as soon as I talk to Gunblade about the event.

Regarding the setups, I'd actually like to help out with a full one. I'd just like to know what security measures, if any, are in the venue to ensure that I don't need to constanly keep an eye on my wii/tv with risk of gingers present. Any info would be appreciated.

Keitaro

Registering as soon as I talk to Gunblade about the event.

Regarding the setups, I'd actually like to help out with a full one. I'd just like to know what security measures, if any, are in the venue to ensure that I don't need to constanly keep an eye on my wii/tv with risk of gingers present. Any info would be appreciated.
Each setup will be numbered and used often so it should be fine. I haven't had any missing setup problems at all my tournaments at my current venue.

Keitaro

:0 It is done by most online registration tournaments to give an incentitive to register early. Otherwise most people would pay last minute or miss the final deadline.

Keitaro

Tyrant requested a money match vs Mr. R at SKTAR! Who will win!?

Also I'm talking to a special Out of Country player soon! Let's see if I can work miracles!!

From what trela is saying on AiB, lots of you guys want him to go to this event. I think you guys should learn about him before he arrives. hes...interesting.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14316131&postcount=96779
My respect for Trela has just increased by 200%

And yes SKTAR attendies, if I hear any info about an Out of Region or Out of Country player regarding my tournament you will surely see me blab about it :p

And make sure to get off your *** and register! Www.sktar.com

B_AWAL

Smash Master

DRN is in GA lol

:sonic:

Keitaro

Edit: Actually I wanna hold back on any hype information until it is confirmed :p

May have more than interesting updates in the next 2 days or so.

Mods if you read my message before I edited it you are gay.

Keitaro

Ruleset Update: Allow the banning of nuetrals

Although this is primarily a Japanese Ruleset, I am heavily against the not banning of nuetrals.

So.

Nuetral Stages can now be banned at this tournament

Starters | Counterpicks
Battlefield|Yoshi's Island
Final Destination|Lylat Cruise
Smashville|Pokemon Stadium 1

Dave's Stupid Rule is still not on, so if you win on a stage you can take your opponent back to it in the same set.

Top Bottom