• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Will get the ball rolling on this very soon. Sorry for the delays guys! A great amount of info will be coming very soon. I promise!

Posting for those that haven't seen my aib blog:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Otori and kakera might be coming. Nice!

It better be legal. That is Otori and Kakera's team lol. Would be shady to invite them and say they can't be there team lolol

Tesh

Smash Hero
It would be pretty hypocritical to run a Japanese ruleset tournament and then ban MK for being extremely gay in doubles.

Keitaro

It wouldn't be MK banned doubles, but only 1 MK allowed per team. That rule hasn't been finalized yet though.

Keitaro

It is still very likely I will have a new and bigger venue for this event that is close to the old venue. Like 80% likely. Been going to many places looking around and gathering prices and such.

If I hold the event at my current venue I'd likely have to cap my event, and I'd never want to do that. I want as many people to come as possible. Want this to be the biggest event of the summer :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think you already have the hype for it XD

either way just dont forget about the electricity issue as well if u stay.

Keitaro

Also people keep telling me to run qualifiers so I think I will. Preferably MK Legal qualifiers. Already got 1 planned, gotta talk to a host from the South, MW, WC, and Canada now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll be going to this for sure. If you need help with anything like setting up, or other stuff before the event just let me know, Keitaro. I wouldn't require money.

Keitaro

Great updates beginning tomorrow and lasting throughout the week!

Everything is finally coming together! Very likely I will have a venue at least twice the size of my current one so yay!! I'll confirm that early next week as the owner of the place has to make sure it isn't book for the days I want it.

Also this tournament will have online registration. Keep in mind the prices for this stuff.

Venue fee: $25 atm
Singles: $10
Doubles: $20 ($10 per person)
Side Event: $5.00

Side event will likely have a cap on it so be aware! Give Side Event Ideas Here! http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=136030

Can finally start hyping this thing up! Beginning tomorrow I will be posting a lot of updates ^_^
I'll be going to this for sure. If you need help with anything like setting up, or other stuff before the event just let me know, Keitaro. I wouldn't require money.
Same with me Keitaro and I'll bring my laptop again for this as well.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I'll let ya'll know if it is needed.

Patches

Smash Master
Alright. Confirming myself, 100%.

Who wants to team with a good Canadian :gw:? I'm currently ranked 5th on the Southern Ontario PR

:phone:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Everything is finally coming together! Very likely I will have a venue at least twice the size of my current one so yay!! I'll confirm that early next week as the owner of the place has to make sure it isn't book for the days I want it.

Also this tournament will have online registration. Keep in mind the prices for this stuff.

Venue fee: $25 atm
Singles: $10
Doubles: $20 ($10 per person)
Side Event: $5.00

Side event will likely have a cap on it so be aware! Give Side Event Ideas Here! http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=136030

Can finally start hyping this thing up! Beginning tomorrow I will be posting a lot of updates ^_^

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help! I'll let ya'll know if it is needed.
Great, and np. 973-756-7163 if you need help. Hit me up anytime.

Keitaro

Great, and np. 973-756-7163 if you need help. Hit me up anytime.
K, and I got your number saved.

Hype!!

Once you have the venue confirmed Ill want the closest hotel(or just the nicest that's close) so I can see how much $ I need to put away for this :)
The venue I'm working on now has some hotels within walking distance. Hope I get it :bee:

Keitaro

Registration for SKTAR is up!

Register here at www.sktar.com

-I will only be doing online registration for this tournament.
-Website designed by Keitaro with help from Bionic.

Also the new side event has been tested thoroughly with very positive results. Giving something new a try once again, here goes!!

Stamina All Brawl!

Rules:

• 4 Players per set
  • Single Elimination
  • Stamina set to 100 HP
  • Damage Ratio Set to 1.5
  • All Stages On Set On Random
  • Top 2 players Advance
  • All Items on set to Medium
  • First Player to win 2 Matches moves ahead
  • 2nd person to win 2 Matches moves ahead

There will be a Demonstration video no this released Friday, in HD!

As you may or may not know, the stream will be provided to you by Chibosempai of the Clash Tournament Series! Follow his Twitch account at www.twitch.tv/chibosempai

The Wii used for tournament will be hacked meaning no boring/overplayed Brawl music but nice new innovative music on stream along with some well known commentators such as Doom, dmbrandon, EE, Gunblade, and many others!

Stay tuned for more updates along the week including a Player Reveal trailer, possible new venue, Stamina Demo Vid, Schedule, Info on possible Japanese Players coming, and other stuff I don't freaking remember!!!

Patches

Smash Master
I'll probably be registering thursday.

Still looking for a doubles partner! I use :gw:

And accepting all MMs. $1-5 :gw: vs whomever. Bo3/5 your choice.

Keitaro

Team with my boy Patches! He places in the money in Canada!

Keep in mind guys that this week will flourish in updates for SKTAR. Stay tuned!

Keitaro

The closest airport to the venue is the Newark International Airport. Many have also arrived to JFK airport and found rides or used public transportation but id suggest Newark Airport as there is a train station there that can lead to New Brunswick train station which is very close to the venue.

I may change venues, and likely soon, but the venues will be within a 10 minute distance from each other. If I get the new venue it will be very close to the train station in New Brunswick.

Patches

Smash Master
Keitaro for best bro support. <3

Also for anyone thinking about teaming with me, my credentials: I'm currently 5th on the Southern Ontario PR, and at my last tournament I placed 5th.

:phone:

iRJi

Smash Champion
But no seriously, lets not talk about people. She honestly did not do anything for her to be talked about, so lets leave it at that.

NNID
Budget_Player
Once again asking: anyone coming down from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, or Boston Area? I'm gonna be stateside (up in downeast Maine again, unfortunately) while this is going on, and I'd love to go... But I don't think I can get from where I am to NJ within a reasonable budget without snagging a carpool somewhere down the line. :(

Keitaro

BPC who were you able to come down with for my last tournament? Maybe then can help you out again cause they are more than likely coming to this too.

Keitaro

Good :D But if anyone else thinks they can give BPC a ride from down east Maine hook him up please!!

Top Bottom