• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo DRDN MI needs to organize this **** now. SKTAR is the one tourney besides SRT I wanna go to this summer.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A video related to SKTAR will be uploaded to my youtube channel later tonight. Ill post it here when it's up.

Player-1

Smash Legend
so when are you going to know about the possible venue change or w.e? The sooner we know the sooner GA can buy our plane tickets for a cheap price =p.

Keitaro

If I do get a venue change it'll be in the same area. No more than 20 minutes away from the current venue. I should know within 2 weeks, hopefully sooner. I spoke to a couple places already but they keep transferring me to talk to other people that transfer me to talk to other people that aren't even currently at their office :/

Also SKTAR will be doing online registration only which should begin by this weekend.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^lol, ouch.

I'll prolly be at this, for old time's sake.

And to show that I don't suck at this game.

Get hype

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Most likely comin down from canada with patches!!

Yall will love the canadians, juss ask the guys who met us

:phone:

NNID
Budget_Player
Well color me interested – I should be in the USA around that time anyways, and MK allowed? I mean, **** the stagelist, but this ruleset is still better than unity. :troll: Is this the same location as KTAR6?

Anyone coming down from Maine/New England that could catch a ride with in Boston or something?

Keitaro

Ledge Grab Limit Added: 40 for all characters

There is now a Ledge Grab Limit of 40 for all characters. Deal with it ;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This will be epic...

Idk if FL will be down tho(Aside from ESAM aka Kaiba)

As a whole our state needs a gud rebound

:sonic:

Keitaro

Pools for singles will be done at this.

1 round of pools.

It is likely to be either top 3 or top 4 in each pool will move into bracket.

Each pool with have 6 to 8 players in them depending on how many people come to the tournament. If All pools have 6 players or less it will be top 3 makes it out. If most pools are 6 people and less are 7, it will be top 3 makes it out. If most pools have 7 people and less have 8 it will be top 4 makes it out. Pools of all 8 people will have top 4 make it into bracket. If more than 8 people per pool, still top 4 makes it out.

Will be a 32 pools.

Bracket will be 96 or 128 players.

Sorry if I confused anyone in all this :p

Top Bottom