• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 3 - Sponsored by MLG! - Melee/ProjectM/Brawl - Round... (Somerset, NJ)

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
DAMN Wish I didnt work tomorrow >.< buttt I spose ill have all night when I get home to catch up on the stream.

Just so I know, has anyone confirmed if VGBC will be streaming? Or will I have dig around to find a twitch? :c

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
DAMN Wish I didnt work tomorrow >.< buttt I spose ill have all night when I get home to catch up on the stream.

Just so I know, has anyone confirmed if VGBC will be streaming? Or will I have dig around to find a twitch? :c
MLG will be streaming it i think. You can check on Clash Tournaments

Djent

Smash Champion
P:M doubles have started, Brawl and Melee dubs will probably start in 15 mins.

ClashTournaments is currently rebroadcasting Pat's House via MLG. :ohwell:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Its like a party. Its usually bring your own beer, and you CAN mooch off of someone else, but its not a polite thing to do.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Before MLG TV, if I had to work afternoons/nights on weekends (which I usually do), I could go to the twitch channel and watch the recorded stream and still have most of the experience of enjoying the tournament in a linear, unspoiled fashion. Am I correct in saying that this is no longer an option? It seems like we're at the mercy of MLG when it comes to what material is available.

Last edited:

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
Before MLG TV, if I had to work afternoons/nights on weekends (which I usually do), I could go to the twitch channel and watch the recorded stream and still have most of the experience of enjoying the tournament in a linear, unspoiled fashion. Am I correct in saying that this is no longer an option? It seems like we're at the mercy of MLG when it comes to what material is available.
Yeah MLGTV is bottle necking hype and smash kinda hard not gonna lie. Nothing wrong with twitch. lol

210stuna

Smash Lord
Is there a place where I could grab a BRSTM pack from the setup that was being used for the stream for Project: M?

All of those tracks were groovy while listening to them, and added so much hype.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Yeah MLGTV is bottle necking hype and smash kinda hard not gonna lie. Nothing wrong with twitch. lol
Agreed! I feel like we've regressed in terms of SSBM's (and presumably the other smashes') accessibility. It's very frustrating to anyone wanting to stay involved in the game despite having an unaccommodating schedule. I don't know if MLG has some sort of exclusivity agreement with these streams, though. I am curious if anyone with the power to do something about this cares about this, too?

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
Agreed! I feel like we've regressed in terms of SSBM's (and presumably the other smashes') accessibility. It's very frustrating to anyone wanting to stay involved in the game despite having an unaccommodating schedule. I don't know if MLG has some sort of exclusivity agreement with these streams, though. I am curious if anyone with the power to do something about this cares about this, too?
Also D1 and Prog for melee were really ****ing boring I'm not gonna lie, especially Prog, I love the two but that really sucked ass. In Losers finals and grand finals there was NO hype from Prog at all. They can't put out Apex grade commentary and then put out this garbage, D1 was too analytic for a match so hype when it should be about the mind games and derision making not who waveshined how fast or who is better at jab resets. I really do blame mlgtv for this tho, D1 and prog, ESPECIALLY prog, have been known to feed off of twitch chat and viewer count and stream hype but with mlgtv they looked like they felt as if they were just talking to themselves. mlgtv should be a no-go from now on in my opinion, but actually I did pop in on the CTstream and tkbreezy and EE were doing fantastic along with keitaro, juice, and pierced. So maybe it just depends on the commentators.

Top Bottom