• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach presents NOOB 1 - Results/Shoutouts

skrach8

Smash Lord
Doubles Payout
Total teams - 15

1: Colbol + Skrach (Colbol + Skrach) ($139.20)
2: When An Immovable Jiggs Meets An Unstoppable Fox (Hungrybox + uuaa) ($69.60)
3: xXx-SSBB$$DarkLugiaMasterSnipa-xXx$$ (RockCrock + harriettheguy) ($23.20)
4: Rusty **** (DaShiaWia + KeepSpeedN)
5: Shiny Head Syndrome Subtitle It's A Real Condition (Exarch + Rohins)
5: M2K + Armada (DarkSonic + Apollo)
7: Double Down Smash (Legion + Kyon)
7: David E. Kelly (Dop + Nasty)
9: Team Gay (aka Samus) (Plup + knihT)
9: Pink Elephant (PureKorea + Doc13)
9: **** You I'm RockCrock I Main Ganon ($mashMac + Project)
9: Kossa Frenzy (Hive + Garban20)
13: Blind + VGMasta (Blind + VGMasta)
13: Mo' Money Mo' Problems (C@$H Mooney + Moses)
13: We Got That Boom Boom Pow (AngryLobster + Vijin)

Doubles Bracket

Singles
Total Singles - 43!!!

1: Hungrybox ($302.40)
2: DaShizWiz ($151.20)
3: Colbol ($50.40)
4: KeepSpeedN
5: harriettheguy
5: RockCrock
7: Skrach
7: Plup
9: Dop
9: Nasty
9: Exarch
9: $mashMac
13: Uuaa
13: Apollo
13: DarkSonic
13: Kuya
17: PolMex23
17: Renth
17: Rohins
17: knihT
17: Pengie
17: DXERO
17: Dr. Barban20, PhD
17: PureKorea
25: Mojo
25: AngryLobster
25: Project
25: Doc13
25: action b@stard
25: Hive
25: SheerMadness
25: C@$H Mooney

Singles Pools/Brackets

I'd like to take this moment and address every smasher that attended the tournament. Thank you. Florida came together on this one big time, you guys deserve a round of applause! GET AT FLORIDA.

Pi

Smash Hero
tooooooooo gooooooooooooooood
def will be coming to these ^^
so nice seeing you all again
need more tourney experience!
so much to learn and expect
so many people willing to offer advice
smash scene is the best

Renth

Smash Hero
I played maddd baddd :) i'll make it up to everyone next time!

Thanks for a great time louis.

Javier - Thanks for the ridiculous car ride
Mooney - You camped me, you suck - GGs.
Blind - What a fun car ride eh?
Dennis - good work today, keep it up.
Josh - Dennis carried you today, keep riding in his back pack.
Thomas - Sorry for not teaming but we had fun
Rohins - Glad to see you again after so long.

Barry, Bronson, Benny - Great to see and bull **** with you guys for awhile, i'll see you again sometime again i'm sure.

To think 3 years ago Benny.. that's insane glad you mentioned it to me.

Bronson, You know who cares if we played or not it's just great to see you.

Barry, Thanks for playing with me for the majority of the day it was nice to catch up for awhile

Skratch - thanks for a great tournament, we were there forever but the socialization was fantastic.
Dop - You ***** me.
Col Bol - Glad we got some laughs out of our matches
Hungrybox - Always have a great time with you mad fun.
Lady Legion - You're officially one of my favorite people.
Kuya - Kirby is a bad character, regardless to how good you are with him hehe.

Polmex - This guy hahhahaa thanks for the mint cookies.

thats it for now, will do more later. - maybe.

황미영

Smash Champion
Yay Kuya! You did so good! :D

I on the other hand did sooooooooo bad. xD

Great tourney and it wasn't far at all. Good stuff by the Shiz brothers!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

skrach8

Smash Lord
Yeah it was a bit long, I don't think i'll be doing pools next time around. Ehhh at least we got to spend quality time with each others personal hygiene, or lack there of.

It was too bad I couldn't get friendlies with people. **** was tough, let me tell you what. How did you guys like my rhyming announcements?

Should I host another tournament in late March, probably 3rd or 4th week?

Shouts:
1. To
2. Everyone
3. NT aka TNT aka GET AT US!
4. WATO aka RIVAL STYLE CREW
5. GVILLE PEEPS aka CONSISTENT, PROPS!
6. TAMPA aka CLUTCH #1
7. SFL aka THE MVP BIG, UP TO PROJ.

More shouts later.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Fast-Fire Shoutouts

Skrach- for holding it down w/ an awesome tournament. Basically was considerate of everyone and didn't put too much pressure on them for matches/pools. AND he got 1st in teams. Kick *** dude, thanks a million.
Dark Sonic (aka the mew2king to my Armada)- kicking SO much *** in teams and fun to hang out with. I'm pleased w/ our success and I'll see you at the next time.
Gainesville- for being awesome to hang out with, as usual. Good to see we did pretty well too.
BlindGhost, C@sh Mooney and Renth- for the craziest, 4+ hour car ride after a tournament I've ever had. Thanks for keeping me awake and I will (hopefully) catch you guys on Friday.
PolMex, RockCrock, Rohins and Harriettheguy- for kickin' bracket matches. I had lots of fun playing you guys and just hanging out.
Pr0ject- finally getting to meet you was cool. You're just as awesome in rl as you are on HoN. Hope to see you at more tournaments and on HoN after my hiatus is over.

And of course, to the Florida Smash community for being fantastic. It was nice seeing you guys and I look forward to the next one.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!!!! dam this is gonna b a long *** list

smashmac - was really fun playing ya hope youll b @ fl gaming
speedn - the dk face was THE BEST!!!!! and that rap me and scidadle agreed you need a freakin record deal
shiz - OH DABURA YOUR SO MUCH STRONGER THAN MAJIN BUU BUAHALABAHA!
colbol - your gonna beat hbox next time with your SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!
hbox - orlando florida is where i live :laugh: ok maybe i have no room to talk
at&t - cool games im happy i know how to fight sheik as falcon now
action b - too pro lol sorry about the over exitement and when i spitted on u
uuaa - DADDY! GO GOHAN XD
leigon - was fun playing you and im happy u at least tried a few impersonations XD you did a good chichi tho
darksonic - had alot of fun playing you in pools i see i have alot to learn still about the marth matchup
HTG - good **** on gettin 5th next time tho you gonna get even better i got alot to learn
apollo - well you got your revenge on dk vs mewtwo round 3 @ VSA or else XD
acedudeyeah! - those games we played were amazing your pretty dam good and hilarious
kuya - sorry for messing up your name so much :ohwell: but thanks for playing me the matches taught me alot
d-torr - im sad i didnt get to play you in melee :( but @ vsa well get a few matches in
scidadle - hate love you scidadle :crazy:
kyon - shoulda played som more melee :)
renth - it was cool to meet you i had fun in our ganon match hope you stop choking in tournament matches
mooney - if u come to it we need to play @ vsa tampa
rockcrock - had fun playing you
think - for teh tennisball!!!!! also had fun playing u in pools wish i did better though i even kinda know the samus matchup :ohwell:
VGmastaricky - fun matches

MEGA SHOUTOUTS!!!!!
rohins - your a true trooper i mean you take your time away from the tournament to come scoop us up @ the gas station AND you stay for dennys AND you drive us home dam i bet you didnt get home until like 4 or something crazy thanks a million
skrach - thank you so much for holding the tournament for us and for the most part even iwth all the delays it ran very smoothly for the most part ill b there for noob2 if i get my car by then also we need to play @ VSA
polmex - thanks so much for picking us up and taking us to this even if your car did break down im so sorry for that but i did enjoy us playing melee infront of a gas station lolol also thanks for hanging out with us and making our day not suck today but instead making it awesome
project - thanks for bringing shiz smac and speedn to this also i konw your just rockcrock in disguise XD

i think theres more but ill finish later AWESOME TOURNAMENT!!!!!! maybe as good/better as the FL gaming back in august (which was my absolute favorite tournament ever)

appologies to everyone for being a terrible rapper

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Pool Shoutouts first:
Uuaa - good game, you're Fox is beast
KeepSpeedn - nice games man, you seem mad chill
Sheermadness? (Falco/Yoshi) - good games, nice Falco
S.N. (mario) - good games man, what luck we had in our pools though :ohwell:
Mojo - Good games man. I really wish I wouldn't have lost that one game to you though (I missed getting into the backets by ONE POINT). But you def. got better with Ganon.

Now the friendlies:
Smashmac - So glad you came thru man, those Doc dittos were too good. You def. still got it man. And your brothers Speedn and Shiz are madd cool too.
ColBol - How on this planet did you get so fast with Fox?!?!
HungryBox - I have no idea how to fight YOUR Jigglypuff. But I'm workin' on it.
ShizWiz - I didn't actually play you yet, but your Falco is obviously beyond words I can use. I can't keep up with how you hold conversations with the crowd and text on your phone, and staircase lasers into fsmash, and do shine combos.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Kniht and Plup - nice Samus on both of you. I can't let that shieldbreak thing happen again
Blindghost - You've gotten better vs. Doc and Ganon, (or vs me at least). Keep at it.
PolMex - nice playing you, keep up that C. Falcon.
Scidadle - nice finally officially meet you man, hope we can play more in the future
YummynBeefy - good playing you. You Tampa smashers are nice

Other Shoutouts:
Skrach - thanks for hosting this tournament, I thought you ran the tournament well. And thanks for allowing pools.
Moses - thanks for the ride up. My apologies about the snoring on the way back to G'ville (I forgot my nasal spray)
All the rest of G'ville - thanks for all the support. And way to rep it up in the tournament. You all played really well.

It was nice seeing all the familiar faces again. This was a fun tournament. I'm not sure what happen to me out there during some of my matches :(, but I'll PLACE PLAY better next time.

Renth

Smash Hero
Another quick shout at hungrybox

no matter what kind of mood i'm in, even if i get 4 stocked the entire day. This kid is always making me laugh i'm glad to call him a friend.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Ahhhh.

This tournament was awesome. It was good meeting and befriending everyone who I didn't previously know. The rap battle thing was hilarious, the friendlies were awesome. Even though I suck in tournament I felt pretty good about the friendlies.

@Beefy we didn't get to your house till like 5 am. It must have been like.... 5:45 when rohins stepped in his door.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Fun tourny, even though BOTH of my controllers gave out on me. :ohwell: Thanks again to kniht for letting me use his controller as well as Acedudeyeah, Dark Sonic for all of the Marth advice, and Skrach for hosting an awesome tournament.

As for the matches that I played, I felt that I did good, but I also felt that I got scrubier as I went on. I went from nearly taking off a match from Harriet the guy to blowing a two stock lead against kniht. :( **** nervousness. Good **** to him still, though.

I wish I could have stay longer, but my dad, who is my only ride, couldn't wait too long. Might of been able to make it pools if I stayed longer. Still had fun, thanks to everyone that came!

Top Bottom