• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKN3 | Feb 11-13 | Sweden | Armada, IVP, Calle W | Finals up

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
SKN3
Kungälv, Gothenburg, Sweden.
11-13 February, 2011​

Still don't have a "real" recording comp, and some redundant work is being done for Youtube. This slows down the processing, but videos are coming...

All videos recorded, edited, uploaded (YT) and hosted (downloadable versions) by me.

results:
1. Aniolas + Armada
2. IVP + Pepito
3. AJP + leffen
4. Android + Smasher89
5. Calle W + GsE
5. Hack + Viper

1. Armada
2. IVP
3. leffen
4. Calle W
5. Hack
5. Pepito

Video naming guide
  • Youtube:
    The player/team that wins the set always comes first.
    The player within each team with the lower controller port always comes first.
  • Downloadable videos:
    The first letter (A, B, C...) tells you the TV on which it was played on.
    The 12 numbers are the date and time when the match started, in the format YYMMDD-HHMMSS.
    The player/team that wins the set (tournament/MM) or match (friendly/unknown) always comes first.
    The player within each team with the lower controller port always comes first.

teams

singles

links:
My Youtube channel
My homepage - Hosted on my home computer = slow.

leffen

Smash Champion
Great tournament with lots of great matches :D

Ajp, could you upload Calle W vs me to youtube too? It was probably one of ( if not the ) the most hyped sets.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
and off course ajp deleted the matches of him and leffen, who got 3rd in teams, getting ***** by me and gamba.

you may argue that you technically won, but obviously gamba sandbagged like she always does.

you may john about the reason for deleting those videos is framedropping, but the obvious truth is that you wanted to spare yourself the humiliation.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
KJ: I think he's talking about the winners finals. Doubt he gives a damn about our set not being recorded =)

TAI: Yoshi is his low-tier main, and afaik his "3rd main" after Falco and Fox. Didn't work again Armada though.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
KJ: I think he's talking about the winners finals. Doubt he gives a damn about our set not being recorded =)

TAI: Yoshi is his low-tier main, and afaik his "3rd main" after Falco and Fox. Didn't work again Armada though.
Well then theres something wrong with him, obv the matches w/ me and gamba are far more important.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Everything is up on my homepage now, 338 matches total.
Just upped another set to YT, one I didn't think was recorded (me+leffen vs Hack+Viper).
Also, leffen vs Calle W is coming soon, but then It's all done.

Top Bottom