• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKN2 - Oct 8-10 - feat. Sweden's finest (Armada, Calle W...), EC vs WC, videos by AJP

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
SKN2
Kungälv, Gothenburg, Sweden.
8-10 October, 2010​

All videos recorded, edited, uploaded (YT) and hosted (downloadable versions) by me.

Everything got delayed a week because I was busy with school. Still haven't found all teams matches among the almost 900 matches recorded. They will appear during the weekend when my exams are over.

The first time in Swedish smash history, East Coast beat West Coast in a crew battle! See matches below.

Results:
1. Armada
2. Calle W
3. Hack
4. IVP
5. Pepito
5. Randomness
7. leffen
7. Nizro

1. Aniolas + Armada
2. Hack + Jadde
3. C + IVP
4. Nizro + Pepito
5. Android + Smasher89
5. Calle W + Randomness
7. AJP + leffen
7. Dual + Speedy

Singles

Regionals
East Coast vs West Coast

• East Coast crew
    Jadde
    Hack
    Nizro
    leffen
    Randomness
    IVP
    AJP
    Pepito
  • West Coast crew
    Android
    Armada
    Ying
    Marcus90
    Aniolas
    Smasher89
    Calle W
    Ek

Links:
My Youtube channel
My homepage - All matches in insane quality. Hosted on my home computer, so might be slow.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Calle W played perfectly. Armada is just too far ahead.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
calle w needs to learn how to use shine grab

too many times does armada get away with rolling away from pressure or wding oos

just shine grab the first time and keep the pressure on

Hack

Smash Journeyman
youre so ****ing wrong, this is the FIRST time theyve won and if helios wouldve shown up (and/or if jalex had shown up earlier) it wouldnt have happened
Even if they show up next time, it won't matter. WC can no longer rely on Armada taking out half the EC crew =)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
SHUT UP HAGGAR NO ONE CARES IT WAS A JOKE! You're probably the most insufferable person to ever exist. GOD!
shut up and suck it, i am amazing
Even if they show up next time, it won't matter. WC can no longer rely on Armada taking out half the EC crew =)
yes, because helios wouldve totally only taken 2 stocks like ying did. thats totally what wouldve happened.
<3

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Only on the swedish forum afaik.
The bracket images and the tio file are on my server as usual.
There were ~40-50 people.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Calle W played FAR from perfectly. If anything he played pretty mediocre.
If that's your definition of mediocre play, then every US player below... let's say Colbol... would hardly deserve the title sloppy.
Just saying. He obviously didn't play perfectly, but putting Calle W and mediocre in the same sentence is ignorant through and through.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah, he made me feel like he was sandbagging the whole set =(
(he won't get away with it next time though!)

MikeHaggarKJ

Smash Rookie
calle w is the biggest sandbagger ever, atleast in friendlies.
i had a small smashfest at my house and i played with him, and i won quite a few games despite the fact that i suck cuz he sandbagged so much. he did random forward b's with fox and **** :/

Top Bottom