• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skin Gripe

PyroPancakes

Smash Cadet
The two that I think should go to make room for Fire Mario and Wario Mario are the Waluigi and Green Mario colors. (The blue and pink one is the one I use so I wouldn't want for it to go)

Admiral Bobbery

Smash Rookie
The Blue Mario NEEDS to come back. I miss that alt so much. But, if we aren't gonna get that one back I really like the Mario Maker one. I think it's pretty sick.

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
with the leak that there is a new skin for yoshi based on his new game and the often mentioned meta ridly I'm pretty confident that we are going to end up getting more than 8 colorations/skins for each character if not at launch through dlc.

D

Deleted member

I'm sure we will get more looks for the characters, Mario included just got to wait.

We'll see it soon.

Top Bottom