• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SkillKeeper - TrueSkill™ Rankings Bookkeeper

Tosty

Smash Rookie
NNID
moneypower7
How does one get the leaderboard to work?

Last edited:

Kokwa

Smash Rookie

v1.0.2.0 (02/09/2017)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kfodzlr4c4039lq/SkillKeeper.zip
Source: https://github.com/SugoiFactory/SkillKeeper

SkillKeeper is pretty much the successor to my older rankings program, GlickoMan, now using Microsoft TrueSkill.

I'll say more when I feel like it, but for now you can download and enjoy!

Changelog:
v1.0.2.0 (02/09/2017)
- Correction of decay calculation to account for discrepancies in behaviors for same time intervals such as one week compared to 7 days. (PGLF-EAP)
- Added support for window resizing, maximizing, amd minimizing. (Poyo-SSB)

v1.0.1.6 (11/20/2015)
- Created check for existing player name when attempting to rename a player in the Modify Player tab.
- Alterations in the history tab are now quicker - scores are not recalculated until the user switches to a new tab.

v1.0.1.5 (11/4/2015) (emb)
- Added Challonge import without subdomain or owner's api key. v1.0.1.4 (2/11/2015)
- Fixed issue with unfinished tournament import in Challonge (now uses create date if completion date does not exist).
- Adjusted player import selection detection.

v1.0.1.4 (2/11/2015)
- Fixed issue with unfinished tournament import in Challonge (now uses create date if completion date does not exist).
- Adjusted player import selection detection.

v1.0.1.3 (2/3/2015)
- Added draw detection capability to account for Challonge imports.
- Added ability to import unfinished tournaments from Challonge (experimental).

v1.0.1.2 (1/9/2015)
- Fixed issue where recent matches wouldn't be counted if they had a timestamp of later than midnight on the current date.
- Added further interval customization to score decay setting.

v1.0.1.1 (1/8/2015)
- Fixed issue where program would prompt to save even if no changes were made.
- Fixed bug that caused player merge to crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed issue where tournaments with the same name could not properly be accessed individually. (Fizzi)
- Added improved error message when attempting to load Challonge tournaments. (Fizzi)

v1.0.1.0 (1/5/2015)
- Challonge import tool now stores most recent API Key and Subdomain for the next time the form is opened. (Fizzi)
- Fixed a few scenarios where the tool would crash. (Fizzi)
- Improved network efficiency of the tool. (Fizzi)
- Added Save/Save As functionality.
- Now prompts to save changes before new/load/close, if changes have not yet been saved.
- Added minimum matches to rank in settings tab.

v1.0.0.2 (11/11/2014)
- Fixed an issue where having a different default date format set natively would interfere with date parsing.

v1.0.0.1 (11/10/2014)
- Player dropdown list for import dialogs is now sorted alphabetically.
- Added progress bar for loading world files.
- Made optimizations to load function.
- Prevented crashing on TIO file import if the event date is an invalid value.

v1.0.0 RC1 (11/5/2014)
- First general public release!
- Added leaderboard time setting.
- Fixed issue where importing matches from a GLK file without a description would make it impossible to save.
- Made application icon a cute bird.
- Now defaults to BCN format files.

v0.0.4.1 (11/4/2014)
- Fixed an issue with TioPro files having erroneous pools match results.
- Fixed window title name.
- Implemented Delete Match and Delete Tournament buttons in history tab.
- Implemented score decay.
- Now deletes the old player after combining into a newer one.
- Fixed match order numbers for GlickoMan import.

v0.0.4 (11/3/2014)
- Implemented Challonge importing.
- Implemented GlickoMan importing.
- Linking an imported player to an existing one now adds that name to the existing player's list of alt names.
- Added ability to set players visible or hidden from leaderboard in the Modify tab.
- Added settings tab.
- Implemented last match date for player leaderboard.

v0.0.3 (10/30/2014)
- Implemented history view editing.
- Implemented player combine function (found in Modify Player tab).
- Added match description to file save values.
- Fixed a strange bug in the TIO importer.
- Made window bigger.

v0.0.2 (10/29/2014)
- Implemented tio file importing.
- Allowed for full history view.
- Implemented exporting leaderboard to CSV.

v0.0.1 (10/28/2014)
- First public release!

Screenshots:

Having a problem with the program. I have taken a screenshot.
https://gyazo.com/d6e8a097331c620edc7229ba46c7b754

TheUnknownMartin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nixtram
3DS FC
0001-3368-2017
Hello, sorry for a bump, but I wonder if anyone has a solution to this error.
http://imgur.com/a/v2JXZ
So pretty much, everything seems to work fine BUT the history. The history ends up looking like this, only with dates. When I click on it, it gives the error.
Here's the full error:
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCellCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at SkillKeeper.SkillKeeper.historyGridView_CellContentClick(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellContentClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCommonCellContentClick(Int32 columnIndex, Int32 rowIndex, Boolean doubleClick)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCell.OnMouseUpInternal(DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellMouseUp(DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SkillKeeper
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/Skill%20Keepers/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Moserware.Skills
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mark/Desktop/Skill%20Keepers/Moserware.Skills.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm using this to make my Power Rankings for my Highschool Sm4sh tournaments more accurate. If anyone got a solution, be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Toony

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know, the latest update is what is causing this new error that everyone is experiencing. I went back to a previous Skillkeeper version and it's working fine. If anyone would like a copy of the previous version let me know, while we wait for a fix.

TanookiTail

Smash Rookie
As far as I know, the latest update is what is causing this new error that everyone is experiencing. I went back to a previous Skillkeeper version and it's working fine. If anyone would like a copy of the previous version let me know, while we wait for a fix.
Could you hit me up with the previous version?

ApolloJustice

Smash Rookie
NNID
Trips97
3DS FC
4399-1028-9689
Switch FC
SW 3765 5242 2129
Could I also get the one of the older versions?

TheUnknownMartin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nixtram
3DS FC
0001-3368-2017
I 3rd this. Thanks for saying! I would also like a previous version

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sorry guys, gonna look into the error tomorrow. If anyone would like to provide their BCN file for me to use for testing it'd be appreciated.

uruguaysmash

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I wanted to use this program in order to make objective ranking to use for seeding in the tournaments we host. However, it seems that the algorithm does not yield coherent results when the data is from a double elimination tournament, since people that go into losers early get a higher score than someone that wins the tournament from the winners bracket, exclusively because they have played more games.

As an example, ive only entered data about a single tournament in the program. The resulting leaderboard is incorrect, the player that is shown as #1 in the leaderboard, placed 2nd at the tournament, and vice versa. And the player that placed 3rd at the tournament, is ranked #6 in the leaderboard, because he played less games than the people in 3-5# in the leaderboard.. which is also pretty bad.. Example of what i say:

I know that the program does not differentiate between the losers and winners brackets match.. Ive seen that a 'match quality' can be specified for a match, is this something like a multiplier of the score that the user wins? Does anyone knows how to use this program to correctly reflect the placings of a double elimination tournament?

Thanks in advance.

uruguaysmash

Smash Rookie
Expanding on my last post, another question:

I think this works as ELO, so if a player with lower score wins against a higher scored player, the first player gets a higher score boost that if the match had gone the other way around.. Becuase the second player was favoured to win..

So my question is.. The order i enter match results in the program from a specific tournament affects the resulting score in the leaderboard, since each match affects the scores of the players so that might also affect subsequent results.. Can i define a sort of 'transaction' in which the scores are freezed for a specific set of results? I wouldnt want the score of a player to be modified mid tournament, since it creates a non deterministic result in scores which dependes on the order the scores are entered in hte program.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sorry, I forget to check back here. Here is the link to the previous version: https://www.mediafire.com/?5phy458h4efbfva

Also Zankoku, here is my .bcn file: https://www.mediafire.com/?w61nenktbw7be7w
Thanks. Poyo-SSB messed with the layout in order to add resizing support, and completely borked the tables in the process. I fixed the Leaderboard tab, but forgot to check the History tab. I've fixed this and uploaded the new version now.

Hello,

I wanted to use this program in order to make objective ranking to use for seeding in the tournaments we host. However, it seems that the algorithm does not yield coherent results when the data is from a double elimination tournament, since people that go into losers early get a higher score than someone that wins the tournament from the winners bracket, exclusively because they have played more games.

As an example, ive only entered data about a single tournament in the program. The resulting leaderboard is incorrect, the player that is shown as #1 in the leaderboard, placed 2nd at the tournament, and vice versa. And the player that placed 3rd at the tournament, is ranked #6 in the leaderboard, because he played less games than the people in 3-5# in the leaderboard.. which is also pretty bad.. Example of what i say:

I know that the program does not differentiate between the losers and winners brackets match.. Ive seen that a 'match quality' can be specified for a match, is this something like a multiplier of the score that the user wins? Does anyone knows how to use this program to correctly reflect the placings of a double elimination tournament?

Thanks in advance.
I would recommend not using the ratings as an accurate system until maybe 3-4 tournaments deep. Like any other matchmaking system, it takes a certain number of matches before players begin to converge on their actual measure of skill. Match quality isn't a value set, but rather something estimated by the system itself based on the two players' ratings.

Expanding on my last post, another question:

I think this works as ELO, so if a player with lower score wins against a higher scored player, the first player gets a higher score boost that if the match had gone the other way around.. Becuase the second player was favoured to win..

So my question is.. The order i enter match results in the program from a specific tournament affects the resulting score in the leaderboard, since each match affects the scores of the players so that might also affect subsequent results.. Can i define a sort of 'transaction' in which the scores are freezed for a specific set of results? I wouldnt want the score of a player to be modified mid tournament, since it creates a non deterministic result in scores which dependes on the order the scores are entered in hte program.
Not yet.

theometer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometer
I'm gathering some info from 2GG MSM locals and I've converted eight of their recent brackets into .tio files. All except one has imported properly, despite them all being passed through the same program. After selecting the file I get an accurate list of players, but upon import I get "An item with the same key has already been added." and the following code:

Code:

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at SkillKeeper.Toolbox.recalcMatches(List`1 playerList, List`1 matchList, Double startMu, Double startSigma, Double multiplier, UInt16 decay, UInt32 decayValue, DateTime lastDate, ProgressBar progress)
   at SkillKeeper.SkillKeeper.fileImportTioButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
SkillKeeper
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/door/Downloads/SkillKeeper/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Moserware.Skills
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Teddy%20Chu/Downloads/SkillKeeper/Moserware.Skills.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

I've tested this on both 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.1.6 in pre-existing BCNs and empty BCNs. Everytime I try to import into a new world it will wipe all my scores but keep the leaderboard. Is this an issue with the program or my .tio? The number of players/matches are well in the median range for the entire tournament, and all players seem accounted for. I'll attach the file in question in case someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9xH9TY_iQiQmg3a2E5OHlya2s/view?usp=sharing

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I no longer have a copy of TioPro on me so I can't directly open the file, but... There are two players named "Erick" in that tio file. Is this intentional?

theometer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theometer
That did it for me, there were two different Ericks at that tournament funny enough. Thanks for pointing out my oversight! Really loving this program.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
For some reason Mediafire stopped allowing me to replace existing files. Link updated.

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
If there are any issues, please let me know! I have some free time and if there are issues, I'm more than happy to do some work on it. I'm looking to work on either updating the interface to WPF or work on getting this ported to a web version. Possibly some way to register and store Developer IDs for Challonge. Just do something to increase the QoL for TOs.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
If there are any issues, please let me know! I have some free time and if there are issues, I'm more than happy to do some work on it. I'm looking to work on either updating the interface to WPF or work on getting this ported to a web version. Possibly some way to register and store Developer IDs for Challonge. Just do something to increase the QoL for TOs.
Thanks again for adding Smashgg compatibility. A web version would also be really neat, although there is SandPR, but I feel like it could be a bit better.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Edit: I was just updating Pr on SandPR, and for some reason I get this error now:

"500: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.</p>"

So not sure what happened, but the program update has led to this.

Last edited:

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
Thanks again for adding Smashgg compatibility. A web version would also be really neat, although there is SandPR, but I feel like it could be a bit better.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Edit: I was just updating Pr on SandPR, and for some reason I get this error now:

"500: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.</p>"

So not sure what happened, but the program update has led to this.
Could you write down your list of steps to reproduce this as well as a screenshot?

Thanks!

If it's from smash GG then there are a couple things that might have gone wrong.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Could you write down your list of steps to reproduce this as well as a screenshot?

Thanks!

If it's from smash GG then there are a couple things that might have gone wrong.
Hey so I fixed the issue by using an older version of Skillkeeper. It was from a Challonge bracket not Smash.gg.

I think it has more to do with the Poyo-SSB update than the Smashgg. Also I'll ask the Sandpr developer, it's most likely something on his end.

Trichael Man

Smash Rookie
Hi! I was originally on v1.0.1.6 (11/20/2015) and upon switching to the most current version v1.1.0.0 (03/03/2017), I noticed that the score and/or decay algorithms are significantly different. The following image is the same SkillKeeper file opened by both versions as mentioned above.

With the newest version v1.1.0.0 (03/03/2017), an extreme case (not shown below) was that some inactive players since July 2016 still retained the majority of their points compared to the v1.0.1.6 (11/20/2015) version.

Just curious if anyone can help me out with this!

EDIT: Image won't load properly, so here is the direct link: http://bit.ly/2mEqlH8

Last edited:

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
I'll be working on things tonight to fix some of the UI issues and double checking decay and ranking algorithm. The Poyo-SSB update seems to have borked a lot of this, so I'm going to see what I can fix from the that update and make things look a little bit nicer :D.

Webwipe

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am having some problems when trying to import smash.gg tournaments.

As an example, if I try to import the Melee Singles brackets from this event

shinespiked-6

I get an unhandled exception called RestSharp.RestResponse `1[SmashGGApiWrapper.RootObject].

Here's the info on it

System.Exception: RestSharp.RestResponse`1[SmashGGApiWrapper.RootObject]
at SmashGGApiWrapper.SmashGGPortal.throwOnError(IRestResponse response)
at SmashGGApiWrapper.SmashGGPortal.GetMatches(Int32 groupID)
at SkillKeeper.SKSmashGGImporter.importSets(Group group, Phase p)
at SkillKeeper.SKSmashGGImporter.importButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

mscorlib
SkillKeeper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
System.Configuration
System.Core
System.Xml
Moserware.Skills
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/Moserware.Skills.DLL
ChallongeApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/ChallongeApiWrapper.DLL
SmashGGApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/SmashGGApiWrapper.DLL
RestSharp
Assembly Version: 105.2.3.0
Win32 Version: 105.2.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/RestSharp.DLL

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Webwipe

Smash Rookie
ALSO, I might be dumb as hell BUT is there a way to assign varying degrees of value to different events? Specifically, is there a feature currently or planned that would allow wins/losses at small weeklies to be less important than wins/losses at massive tournaments?

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Moving tournament dates and deleting tournaments is broken in the newest version, you have to delete every match individually and re-add the whole event to fix the date.

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
Hey, I am having some problems when trying to import smash.gg tournaments.

As an example, if I try to import the Melee Singles brackets from this event

shinespiked-6

I get an unhandled exception called RestSharp.RestResponse `1[SmashGGApiWrapper.RootObject].

Here's the info on it

at SmashGGApiWrapper.SmashGGPortal.GetMatches(Int32 groupID)
at SkillKeeper.SKSmashGGImporter.importSets(Group group, Phase p)
at SkillKeeper.SKSmashGGImporter.importButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

mscorlib
SkillKeeper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
System.Configuration
System.Core
System.Xml
Moserware.Skills
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/Moserware.Skills.DLL
ChallongeApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/ChallongeApiWrapper.DLL
SmashGGApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/SmashGGApiWrapper.DLL
RestSharp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kshields/Downloads/RestSharp.DLL

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Looking at this now, seems to be an issue with type conversion somewhere, looking for the value to change. Might be a bit.

Edit: Found the value, seems to be related to the Completed at time, for some reason it is a huge value instead of the epoch time I usually get it in.
Tried it on your bracket after switching to the updated at instead, seems to move it to October, so I'm going to say just move the date using the "Move tournament" button until I figure out what's up with Smash.gg. I'll be pushing that update sometime today with a couple of other bug fixes (relating to file saving). Also looking into adding a "move match" option, which should be simple enough.

Last edited:

themickeynick

Smash Rookie
NNID
themickeynick
Moving tournament dates and deleting tournaments is broken in the newest version, you have to delete every match individually and re-add the whole event to fix the date.
Fixed in the newest pull request, waiting on it to go through and get updated. Will be working on a bunch of fixes for this weekend.

Sponge12349

Smash Rookie
It would be nice if you could implement DQs not being added, should be easy with smash.gg not sure about challonge though. Most TOs use -1 to indicate DQ on challonge.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if someone already suggested this, but is it possible to make it so individual games are counted towards PR, not just overall Matches/Sets. Eg. if a particular set went 2-1, is it possible to include that so the individual games are included?

Webwipe

Smash Rookie
Looking at this now, seems to be an issue with type conversion somewhere, looking for the value to change. Might be a bit.

Edit: Found the value, seems to be related to the Completed at time, for some reason it is a huge value instead of the epoch time I usually get it in.
Tried it on your bracket after switching to the updated at instead, seems to move it to October, so I'm going to say just move the date using the "Move tournament" button until I figure out what's up with Smash.gg. I'll be pushing that update sometime today with a couple of other bug fixes (relating to file saving). Also looking into adding a "move match" option, which should be simple enough.
Thanks a ton, you're a legend! Also, do you know anything about the possibility of manual or automatic tournament weighting as a feature by either you or the creator of the program?

Hb2

Smash Cadet
Up until now I've been using v1.0.1.6 (11/20/2015) without any problems. I just updated to v1.1.0.1 (03/13/2017) and get the following error when trying to save:

Code:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
   at System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute..ctor(XName name, Object value)
   at SkillKeeper.MainWindow.<>c.<fileSaveButton_Click>b__23_1(Match match)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.AddContentSkipNotify(Object content)
   at SkillKeeper.MainWindow.fileSaveButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
SkillKeeper
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Hb2/Downloads/SkillKeeper/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Moserware.Skills
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Hb2/Downloads/SkillKeeper/Moserware.Skills.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
Accessibility
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Any help with this?

Also, how's the match order decided for smash.gg brackets? I imported a pools -> top 24 -> top 8 bracket and checked the history, and the matches were stored in a weird order.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Trying to add Frameperfect from Smashgg and getting this error:

at SmashGGApiWrapper.SmashGGPortal.GetEvents()
at SkillKeeper.SKSmashGGEventSelector.importTourney(String tournament)
at SkillKeeper.MainWindow.fileImportSmashGGButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

mscorlib
SkillKeeper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Barneet/Downloads/SkillKeeper%20(1)/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Moserware.Skills
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Barneet/Downloads/SkillKeeper%20(1)/Moserware.Skills.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
ChallongeApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Barneet/Downloads/SkillKeeper%20(1)/ChallongeApiWrapper.DLL
SmashGGApiWrapper
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Barneet/Downloads/SkillKeeper%20(1)/SmashGGApiWrapper.DLL
RestSharp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Barneet/Downloads/SkillKeeper%20(1)/RestSharp.DLL

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Parsec

Smash Rookie
Trying to delete an old tournament, and I receive the following error:

Code:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SkillKeeper.MainWindow.historyDeleteTournamentButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2
SkillKeeper
    CodeBase: file:///D:/SkillKeeper/SkillKeeper.exe
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
System.Configuration
System.Core
System.Xml
Moserware.Skills
    CodeBase: file:///D:/SkillKeeper/Moserware.Skills.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whoa, lots of bugs.
If you guys can provide me with exact steps (BCN files and/or import details) I'll try to reproduce the error and write a fix.

Top Bottom