• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sirius XM channel idea: Super Smash Radio

PF9

Smash Lord
I want to pitch this idea for a SSB-themed Sirius XM channel to that company and Nintendo. I'd run the channel since it was my idea. The channel would have programming blocks dedicated to video game music in the following styles: tracks from the Smash series, VGM in general, and tracks which inspired the songs in Smash. It would also have programming blocks dedicated to popular music one could play while playing Smash, along with Smash-related talk shows. As mentioned, this channel would be created in partnership with Nintendo.

What does everyone think of this idea?

im. . .99% i've heard that idea before.

Like im at least 70% sure someone on ResetERA beat you to the punch on the idea. . .maybe im just going crazy

(i personally don't think such an idea would work. I dont think licensing would work and there is no way to have enough material to keep a show running)

Top Bottom