• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simulacrum - A Brawl Kirby combo video by Durgan (DRGN)

DRGN

Technowizard
Hello all! Most of you probably don't know me because I don't frequent the boards here (I started off over at AiB for Brawl Kirby) and because I no longer play competitively in Brawl. Though there are a few familiar, fellow-tournament-goer faces here. Speaking of which, hey T!mmy! Long time no see!

Anyways, I came bearing enjoyable Kirby moments. Gameplay, combos, Warlock Pawnches, and more!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAPBrTkvGtc

Threads: SWF | AiB

Downloads available in main threads.

Although this is actually several years old. I wish I would have uploaded this years ago. Oh well, better late than never. :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Great to see you bringing this out. I don't care if it's from 2008, it was a blast from the past and a lot of fun to watch. I think my favorite part was the double Giant Swing against Zelda and Link XD. The pawnch clips are always great additions, too.

Nice editing and effects. It reminds me that I should get around to making a combo video with all those replays I have saved on my Wii. :o

DRGN

Technowizard
Thanks! Yeah, the editing was fun. I actually made that smoke in the beginning "manually" or "by hand". It's made out of two images of clouds I made in Photoshop. One image really tall, the other really wide (like 3000 pixels). By layering several copyies of each at different opacities, and setting them to move (that's why they have to be so large in some direction, so they have space to pan), everything looks like it's constantly changing shape/size/density. So the end result of it all looks like smoke. ^_^ I even figured out how to make it look like it's moving in certain directions or that you're moving through it, which is pretty cool.

McNinja

Smash Ace
Wow those combos were great! Love the effects in the beginning as well. Great video!

:phone:

Top Bottom