• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simon Recovery from off-stage

havefun

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

We all know that Simon is a good character, but we also know that his recovery sucks. It'd be good to see if anyone has any tips on how to maximize your ability to get back on stage with ease. At this point, If I have someone kick me off stage, I feel like it's impossible to get back onto it.

Maybe the answer is don't get kicked off stage, but if that's the case then what's the right positioning to play him to reduce your chances? Any feedback here would be highly appreciated.

goobus

Smash Rookie
Granted his Up-Special isn't great, but consider trying to use his chain to get back on stage that way. It has a suprising amount of vertical mobility, and I've found it's really good at getting past projectile spam, etc. Just be careful, because you aren't invincible for the whole animation before you grab the ledge.

Top Bottom