• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Signature not visible

Kawaki&Boruto98

Smash Apprentice
Is it a site thing or is there an error or something? i inserted a sig but i can't seem to see it

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, for some reason I can't see my signature either.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Hmm... Well, profile pictures and signatures were a bit wonky the other day. I don't know if what's currently occurring for you guys is just the aftermath of it. Maybe keep trying, I guess? Try uploading to a different host. I uploaded my Robin signature to Imgur via ShareX, and whenever Smashboards' servers conk out, I simply upload the same file again after the servers are fixed, and it works as it should.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Well, profile pictures and signatures were a bit wonky the other day. I don't know if what's currently occurring for you guys is just the aftermath of it. Maybe keep trying, I guess? Try uploading to a different host. I uploaded my Robin signature to Imgur via ShareX, and whenever Smashboards' servers conk out, I simply upload the same file again after the servers are fixed, and it works as it should.
Oh, now I see it in my post above this one! Whatever was up must've been fixed, ha ha. :)

(Can't see it in this one but hey, it's now visible to me sometimes I guess.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom