• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Tally Ho, Neighbors!

This is the signups for These Are Things I Like and You Should Too: Some Boys Allowed, a mafia game where the flavor consists of anything that I like. This includes, but is not limited to:

Movies
Books
Video Games
Anime
Manga
Reality TV
Animals
Memes
Pop Culture
Social Media

Please reply below, like this post, or message me an anecdote from the past three days of your life. Aiming to get 13 players, more is good, less is not as good.

1. Shish
2. Moydow
3. UtopianPoyzin
4. JTB
5. Maven
6. You?

One love

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
나중에 결정하려고 해요 아마 대신자 연출할 수도 있어요

Also, I'm flattered that you would want me to play in your game given my eccentric nonsense.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Mostly power roles, maybe a few vts and a vanilla on the scum side.
Roles aren’t going to be super crazy but I have a few ideas on some experimental roles(not sure how to balance them yet) that I want to use.
Flavor will be fun and will probably be light.
No night PMs

It’s a closed setup so I don’t want to say too too much, put I promise to but a lot of love into each role pm. So at the very least you should have fun reading that!

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmm

phase lengths? Not sure how busy I'll be or not, don't wanna have to ghost the thread LOL

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah I'm in the same boat, if it's super short phases I'm not sure I can maintain a great level of activity but I'm interested

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Somethings have come up in my personal life that I do not want to dive into, but I'm going to have to postpone hosting this game.

D

Deleted member

I say whoever gets the most people in first because none of them can start as they are lol

Top Bottom