• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 OCT. 2ND $2000 for SSBB&SSF4 ATL GA Ally, NinJaRLiNk, Seibrik, Shaky, Afro

milesg2g

Smash Champion
okay my adress is * 455 DEKALB INDUSTRIAL WAY* jackson square apartments. apartment # 1204( right in the front) if anyone has problems coming just call me 404 910 2864

now i need to know how much the post fee should because i might take away like a dollar per person ( I NEED MONEY FOR FOOD !!! 2NND QUARTER IS ABOUT TO START AND AM DONT WORK TIL NOV )

Also, there might be like a 1 dollar donation lol.

He just said on the other thread that he might be able to borrow Devry's game room for dubz but he won't know till 2mrw. So chill ewt.

bigman40

Smash Master
Might have to be more than $1 if everyone comes. Gotta have enough food for everyone since the day is gonna be super long lol.

If he gets Devry's room though, it'll be super good on time and setups.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH...IM ****ING CONFIRMED BABY!!!!

Kadaj bring fyre :)

:) :) :) for me??

also need a teammate

Oh and Me and Snap=legendary commentary...lets go

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I need a team mate. I can play several characters in dubz :D (Peach, D3, maybe Wario, Ness, someone get at me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need a team mate. I can play several characters in dubz :D (Peach, D3, maybe Wario, Ness, someone get at me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I call ya, Raf. I main F tier.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
My Dubz situation~ I told McPeepants that i would team with him next time i was in GA. If he doesn't have a teammate then i'm teaming with him. Cory asked first, so if Mcpeepants has a teammate already, then we'll team cory. I should know today.

bigman40

Smash Master
Ok, I just talked with Flea, and he says that Devry needs at least 64 people to allow him to use a room. He NEEDS a HEADCOUNT!!! So, from here on out, everyone that is coming (except for people who are on the list already) please only post if you are attending. We seriously need to get the headcount, or else we'll end up using Flea's apartment (he also got an extra apartment room to use).

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I guess now is as good a time as any to ask for money matches! WHO WANTS SOME!!!

ICS~ $5
ALMOST ANY OTHER CHARACTER I PLAY $3 to $1 (pending character)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well I'll see you there anyway

2$ MM PT vs Marth? (smirk)

we shoulda teamed if you wasnt so big shot...lol I liek people that can get grabs so i can get easy hammers..and you def get grabs...lolol

Top Bottom