• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side B-reversals

BobbyJackson33

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0407-3040-3154
I've been trying to figure out how to get those boomerang reversals more consistently and with less effort to change momentum mid-match. I have L2 as jump and R1 as special. Any suggestions on button mapping or, really anything else?

Last edited:

GhostM

Phantom
I would say to utilize the training mode with 1/4th speed to practice the boomerang b-reverses to get comfortable with them. This is to ensure that you perform them consistently, but once you start getting the hang of it, then increase the speed from 1/4th. I can't really suggest any button mappings since I use the default controls except tilts for cstick, but I would suggest to experiment with the controls until you find one to your liking.

This is only for boomerang B-reverses, but wavebounces are much harder to perform with the default controls and would require custom controls to be made easier to perform. You don't necessarily have to have custom controls to do them since you can do them with the default controls, although it's harder to do.

Top Bottom