• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 3: Nostalgic Smash | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 8/20/2011

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
If you say so, although I doubt it since I've never even heard of this guy and I like to think I know a good majority of the good Luigi mains out there

I'd like to see vids of this guy if he's better then me, tis how I learn.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
If you say so, although I doubt it since I've never even heard of this guy and I like to think I know a good majority of the good Luigi mains out there

I'd like to see vids of this guy if he's better then me, tis how I learn.
i friendlied him him, he knows the character better using a lot of strategies and linking moves, but you know how to kill more easily than him.

but still i found him to be the better luigi, its a shame he forfeitted early i would have liked to see how far he would have made it

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Nice. Ima have to step up my game. I'll have to start using some things I've been working on with Luigi in tournament now. I've been trying to, just I haven't done them enough so I keep forgetting to do them in game lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Shoutout to the 64 people.

Damn, I really need people to actually practice with.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Aww, my plans on Sat ended up cancelled last min, but least they happend on Sunday lol~ I wonder if I would have done well this time around haha. Seems like a few people were MKs, so I probably wouldnt have placed lol~ :p

Grats to the top 3~ <3

Shoutouts to Jamie, wish I coulda seen ya. :p Also to Stef, hope you had fun and wish I coulda seen you too! :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I wish I coulda seen you too! ; ; Maybe next time <3

mrconcon

Smash Cadet
Is the CanadaBrawl channel still uploading vids from the tournament? I'd love to see some more (including me) haha Great tournament though but a real shame I had to go. Cheers :).

mrconcon

Smash Cadet
so i heard mr.concon beat tin at this but since he lost tin gave himself the win =0
I don't blame him for it really, I had to DQ myself because I was leaving. That would be screwed up to just leave after winning and sending him to losers bracket. So I don't think it really counted. It was a fun tournament though ^_^

Oh also! haha Could you change my name from mr.concon -> MrConCon. Thats how I've always had it. Thanks! :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ye, tinman is all noble and by the book in regards to doing others favors but will do things to help himself

#justsaiyan

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh wow.

In that case I want that one tourney where Gi beat me and forfeit the next round changed to a win. idc if it involves time travel.

Seriously, though, absolute BS.

Top Bottom