• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shun's House of Pancakes -Closed. What you see is what you get

What Should I Do Next?

• Total voters

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Wait, you knew?! haha

So the model is entirely new, then? Pretty darn excited about it. I didn't even use Roy at all, really.
That this was the announcement? I had a feeling. That Roy was in the game? Yeah, I knew that. Don't ask me how, but I'm pretty sure the PMBR know how I figured it out.

The model is definitely new. The credits told me so. Guess it's time to finish that custom Roy sprite I was working on for Pixel stuff.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
That this was the announcement? I had a feeling. That Roy was in the game? Yeah, I knew that. Don't ask me how, but I'm pretty sure the PMBR know how I figured it out.

The model is definitely new. The credits told me so. Guess it's time to finish that custom Roy sprite I was working on for Pixel stuff.
I guess I'll resist asking Good job, though...

Yeah!

Wonder when this is all going to come out. That, and we've got to get the full Brawl cast here...

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
So, remember when I said my external USB crashed? I got a new one up and running. I can now test stuff again, yay.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Did anyone catch that blue caped alt. for Roy? That is going to look great next to Marth's Shadow Dragon design. Is Vibrant Roy on the table Shun?

SJS

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSamus
Hey, this place is back! If you don't mind, would you make a list of the characters I haven't made vibrant CSPs for yet? I could probably get them all done in a reasonable amount of time. I kinda get lost in what I have and have not made sometimes.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Hey, this place is back! If you don't mind, would you make a list of the characters I haven't made vibrant CSPs for yet? I could probably get them all done in a reasonable amount of time. I kinda get lost in what I have and have not made sometimes.
I love the custom Zelda pose you have! It is by far my favorite. I'm actually going to be uploading a few Zelda and Sheik textures soon too as cBliss recolors. Might I make a request for those when that happens?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Did anyone catch that blue caped alt. for Roy? That is going to look great next to Marth's Shadow Dragon design. Is Vibrant Roy on the table Shun?
Roy was always on the cards.

You got it:
- Mario (whom is updated with a new blue - same link)
- Diddy Kong
- ROB
- Link
- Toon Link
- Yoshi (in the pack, not on the Vault, but should be up soon)
- Ice Climbers (in the pack, not on the Vault yet)
- Olimar
- Wario (in the pack, should be on the Vault soon)
- Samus
- Zero Suit Samus
- Marth
- Ike
- Ness
- Lucas
- Squirtle
- Ivysaur
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario Done, my bad
- Snake

I think that's it. Someone help me out if I'm missing someone. I should also have some more .psds for you and the LST soon. Ganon and Zelda.

I'm gonna try and get the non-vault characters up on the Vault ASAP.

Taiko

Smash Ace
Taiko I'm pretty sure your portraits are every bit as good as SJS'. Hats off to you, pally.
Thanks! Aiming to make a few more in the near future, though finding the time to do that is the tough part.

And hey SJS is here! Here's that list for you:
Ice Climbers
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff
Dedede
Kirby
Link
Lucas
Mario
Marth
Ness
Olimar
ROB
Snake
Squirtle
Toon Link
Wario
Yoshi
Zero Suit Samus

I think that's it?

EDIT: Shun beat me to it. Today is a sad day.

blerb

Smash Journeyman
Thank god the forums are back up. I started to miss checking this thread for good textures.

What are your plans after you've finished the Vibrant pack?

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Thank god the forums are back up. I started to miss checking this thread for good textures.

What are your plans after you've finished the Vibrant pack?
I've already started on my next big texture project, so there's that. Probably some Vibrant pack refinements where I think they need it. Definitely gonna chill out for a bit, and just release small stuff as the ideas come to me. Since Vibrant Pack is basically done, I'm gonna have to re-format my OP soon-ish.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I've already started on my next big texture project, so there's that. Probably some Vibrant pack refinements where I think they need it. Definitely gonna chill out for a bit, and just release small stuff as the ideas come to me. Since Vibrant Pack is basically done, I'm gonna have to re-format my OP soon-ish.
I wish I was able to catch all of your pre-edited posts

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Oh hey Shun! Any word on that Black Gold and Green special Marth texture? :)

I am very curious to see what you would do with it!

Edit: Oh yeah, no rush btw. Just wondering. I feel like you got dem plans lol

SJS

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSamus
I love the custom Zelda pose you have! It is by far my favorite. I'm actually going to be uploading a few Zelda and Sheik textures soon too as cBliss recolors. Might I make a request for those when that happens?
Sure

Got Vibrant Snake, Ike, Toon Link, and Zero Suit Samus done. Just went ahead and threw them in my Vibrant Dropbox folder.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
I wish I was able to catch all of your pre-edited posts
You will never catch them! Never! You're too slow.

Sounds interesting, can`t wait to find out, but I know that if it`s made by Shun, it`s made by a professional. Wow my sentences have to many comma`s.
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us, Shun! ^_^
Your sentiments are appreciated. Taiko and I should have something to show pretty soon.

Oh hey Shun! Any word on that Black Gold and Green special Marth texture? :)

I am very curious to see what you would do with it!

Edit: Oh yeah, no rush btw. Just wondering. I feel like you got dem plans lol
I was gonna wait and see if anyone was like "GIVE ME A ROY INSTEAD!" But yeah, it's in development. You should see it soon.

Got Vibrant Snake, Ike, Toon Link, and Zero Suit Samus done. Just went ahead and threw them in my Vibrant Dropbox folder.
Aaannndd updating pack with 'em. Oh yeah, thanks for making the CSS icons for The Grid with your newer CSPs. I didn't want to try without getting decent resolutions for 'em.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I missed this thread =,). Welcome back to SmashBoards!

Hooray for Vibrants!

yogurtgun1245

Smash Apprentice
I was gonna wait and see if anyone was like "GIVE ME A ROY INSTEAD!" But yeah, it's in development. You should see it soon.
Can't wait to see Roy and/or any of the backlogged custom textures others and I have requested. Your work is quality as always, keep it up. And no rush.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
These textures look great! I will definitely be checking them out soon. The only disappointing part I see is no pancakes :(.
Do all of these have character portraits?
The pancakes are there. Invisible.

To answer your question though, the majority of them now have CSPs and such. If you Download "The Pack", you get them all together with their CSPs pre-installed for your use. The characters that don't have CSPs yet just use vBrawl portraits for the time being.

EDIT: Also, could a MOD help me out? I've been trying to remove the poll for sometime but it just won't let me.

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
Roy was always on the cards.

You got it:
- Mario (whom is updated with a new blue - same link)
- Diddy Kong
- ROB
- Link
- Toon Link
- Yoshi (in the pack, not on the Vault, but should be up soon)
- Ice Climbers (in the pack, not on the Vault yet)
- Olimar
- Wario (in the pack, should be on the Vault soon)
- Samus
- Zero Suit Samus
- Marth
- Ike
- Ness
- Lucas
- Squirtle
- Ivysaur
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario Done, my bad
- Snake

I think that's it. Someone help me out if I'm missing someone. I should also have some more .psds for you and the LST soon. Ganon and Zelda.

I'm gonna try and get the non-vault characters up on the Vault ASAP.

Shun: Is there a new red Lucario texture in the Vibrant Lucario download? I'm not seeing Orange Fur-ball, but rather a red and black texture instead. If this is intentional, SJS would need to do this texture before Lucario is done. If it is a mistake, could you link me to the Orange Fur-ball texture? Trying to get a complete vibrancy thing going since your work is excellent (and gotta have them SJS csp's)

THE QXTR

Smash Rookie
NNID
BrownCountdown
3DS FC
4484-8600-8289
So 2.6b Gannon has this awesome new uptilt! So today I figured I'd try some new textures for characters and all in PM (Shun's House of Pancakes). So I got all my textures working, though when I went to play with Gannon, he suddendly didn't have his awesome PM 2.6b uptilt, he had his slow-load-up original one. Has anyone else had this problem and is there any known solution?
(I'm running PM off a soft-modded wii through UsbLoaderGX)

And so I was told "Sounds like you replaced his FitGanonMotionEtc.pac file. Don't do that."
My response: I probably did, putting back the PM one. Let's see if that fixes the problem.
Edit: alright so I took the PM .pac file and stuck it in there but now all he does is the up-tilt animation but no physical attack, just the tiny wind of the original uptilt. So Now he does the attack animation but the wind of the original brawl up-tilt. Help ?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it fixed thanks.

Top Bottom