• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Shulk patch thread

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Awesome. A few things missing:
  • In 1.1.1, there was changes to Shulk's Dash Vision. So it should look something like this

Dash Vision (D-Special 2)
    • Hitbox angle altered 35° → 32°
    • Knockback Growth increased 84/94 → 89/99 (alt attack options)

• In 1.1.3, Down tilt is missing from there. It should be 9%/7% → 9.5%/7.5%

Awesome. A few things missing:
  • In 1.1.1, there was changes to Shulk's Dash Vision. So it should look something like this

Dash Vision (D-Special 2)
    • Hitbox angle altered 35° → 32°
    • Knockback Growth increased 84/94 → 89/99 (alt attack options)

• In 1.1.3, Down tilt is missing from there. It should be 9%/7% → 9.5%/7.5%
Whoops

Alright, the thread has been updated

FOcast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FOcast763
Here we go again!

Patch 1.1.5:

Our Monado tech is still in.
No changes to base damage of any attacks.

Trent

Smash Champion
Comparing 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 side by side has shown no difference to damage and no difference to monado arts. Going completely off visual and no actual data, his frames seem the same, the KB seems the same on all his moves. His Ground Speed and Jump Height seem the same.

The only thing I forgot to test was anything related to Back Slash, and if Shulks weight was changed. None of this is concrete proof, but just from what I've tested with my own eyes.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
You probably aren't too far off. According to one of the main testers Shulk probably didn't get anything. Which is fine though cause every top tier besides Rosa and Bayo(?) got nerfed.

FlamingForce

Smash Journeyman
You probably aren't too far off. According to one of the main testers Shulk probably didn't get anything. Which is fine though cause every top tier besides Rosa and Bayo(?) got nerfed.
Bayo received some slight, but very welcome, WT nerfs and other small things.

Byzantium97

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicFireFlash77
Despite the Bayonetta leaks earlier this week I decided to look into Shulk just to be sure and can confirm there are no changes to his damage, knockback, angles, frame data or mobility. All arts are still the same too. Looks like our Monado boy broke a his old record in remaining untouched for 3 balance patches in a row. Why Sakurai :c (cry)

Top Bottom