• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shulk back air

GhostM

Phantom
The best way to get the back air is to short hop, backair, and then immediately fast fall in order to perform it correctly. If you fast fall too early, then you will land before the hitbox of the attack comes out. Easiest way to practice is to go in training mode and set the speed at 1/2 and practice the timing until you get the hand of it to be able to move to 2/3, and then regular speed. You want to build muscle memory when performing the aerials, so practice getting the hang of it while hitting the CPU.

Just note that the timing for the back air changes whenever you use Monado Arts, specifically if you use the Speed, Jump, or Shield art.

DrRob

Smash Rookie
thanks I started already, I manage to do it fine in training mode but I cannot do it in online yet :s

Top Bottom