• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V Results - Columbus, OH

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
LOL out of all the things ive said in this thread. One bad thing about Cane's and the people are up in arms!
Cane's Community 2strong.

Buckeye Donuts tho was GOAT.

And that underground chinese place was also GOAT.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I thought Panda Express is the name for when HungryBox Bair carries people to the blast zone..

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Never had Cane's before. Sum1 remind me next time I'm in NOhio

LOE1

Smash Lord
I'm loving this thread lmao. Anyways, i think its time for my shoutouts. Let's dance. Sorry if i miss peoplez, which i prob will :|

Shoutouts!
1. CT Zero :metaknight:- Nice job getting first man. Our set was really fun, im glad i didnt get ***** like last time we played lol. Hope to see ya again.
2. CT Vinnie :popo: - Vinnie going in, nice job on your placing, i didnt expect it. Hope i get a rematch from you since SKTAR2 next time.
3. CT EMP Mew2King :metaknight:- M2k with the bottlenecking lol. Didn't really talk to you much though :|
4. Nairo :metaknight:- NAIRO BOYYY i mean it one of these tournaments we WILL play, and you will go down :).
5. CT Tloc Denti :olimar:- You went in today. Good set we had, but i still take it as a win for me after that game 2 :)
5. ADHD :diddy:- I see you losing to DRN. I'll get my revenge soon wyatt :). Nice job clutching it out vs zinoto though.
7. LoF False :falco::metaknight::snake::popo::marth:- Look at all them characters lol. So glad we didnt play in tourney for a change lmao, although we would have if i beat denti. Good **** beating nakat too.
7. LoF Zinoto :diddy:- One day, you will beat wyatt, just like one day, i will beat you :). It was fun teaming, if we had more synergy i think we woulda done alot better.
9. CT LoF Nakat :popo:- You may think you can beat out my patience, but you have much to learn. Hope i get to play ya next time :).
9. EMG Leon :marth:- didnt talk to you much sadly, but i still want a rematch with you since apex 2013 :)
9. MJG :toonlink:- yoo i almost had that comeback against ya from dubs :p. You're still one of my biggest rivals to beat, and i wont quit until i do win :).
9. LOE1 :warioc:- cant even get top 8, you suck.
13. CT Xzax :falco::metaknight:- Good gamez, i feel as if whoever gets the early lead had a really big advantage. Hope to see ya again.
13. Bloodcross :falco: - Didnt rly talk to, but i hope to play you in singles next time :p.
13. DRN :zerosuitsamus::warioc::metaknight:- good **** beating adhd man, i knew you could do it :). Fun talkin to you as well.
13. Shugo :falco:- Fun seeing you again, ya shouldnt be so scared to play me though :p.
17. Carls493 :fox:- yooo good **** almost beating false, that was sooo hype. i see you still got it in brawl, and not just pm.
17. Karaoke Man :yoshi2:- yooo mike! it fun fun seeing you again. you rly went in this tourney too, alot of close sets. hope to see you moree.
17. Mister Eric :rob:- rob too good lol. one day we'll have a good singles set :p.
17. Player-1 :diddy:- i still never played you either. sucks you had to play your own state early, wont happen again tho.
17. Ralph Cecil :snake:- we rly gotta play too lol. so many people i wanna play!
17. Sparta Kick :snake:- i gotz meh revenge :yeahboi: but it rly does suck we played each other early. i hope to see you enter singles again, but next time we'll meet in winners finals :).
25. DLA :sheik::ganondorf:- havent played you in a srs set either...but im kinda scared of you lmao.
25. FF Ori_bro :olimar: - was fun staying with ya, and thanks for the rid, had a good time...other than you know what :|.
25. Gunblade :metaknight::snake::marth:- fun gamez in pools, you almost had that comeback game 2 with snake too.
25. Legend of Roy :dk2:- "beats a michigan pr'd player to get into bracket, doesnt show up day 2" sucks ya couldnt make it, maybe you were just too scared to come play me :denzel:
25. Nicole :peach: - drunk nicole is the funnest nicole lmao. was nice seeing you again and bring some hypee.
25. Stewyian :popo: - hope ya had a good time man, not gonna be often ya go to tournies with peach lmao.
25. Tech_Chase :dedede::metaknight:- fun seeing you again, glad to see you're back in the scene for good :)

Shoutouts to the girl that hit ori's car, making us get home at almost midnight instead of like 7 :|
Shoutouts to getting double eliminated by lucas in pm
Shoutouts to Lokii for making my kat poster, i love it :), ur rly talented :p.
Shoutouts to brawl having like no priority at all.
Shoutouts to MI playing MI in singles and doubles early :/. im sure it wont be a problem next time though
Shoutouts to same % time outs.
Shoutouts to me missing some shoutouts because im forgetful :/

Overll, i had a good time at this tourney. There is still room for improvement, but im sure this series will just keep getting better and better.

:wario:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Oh yea btw, Vinnie you definitely need to get some headphones and blast that music

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good **** to all my Midwest brothers and sisters from all games. Looks like this was a fun and successful event. I miss kicking it with you all.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
So is this bracket getting uploaded to the Smashboards ranking? I thought there was a box I'm supposed to claim and stuff.

EDIT: Wow nevermind. I thought they had to show up in the results thread. I'm bad.

Last edited:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

1. CT EMP Mew2king :foxmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee:-nj on 1st dude I wish we got to play some friendlies in melee but I know its hard playing in like 6 events lol. Your sheik is very inspiring.
2. CT Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:- fun car ride man and nj in singles and doubles. Nice come back in lf in melee. Idk how you do it with jigs fox is so hard for her. I also never ever ever wanna play you when im blazed again because I just suck when I am on cloud 9 -_-
3. CTRL The Moon :marthmelee:- the homei man I thought you get top 5 lol. Thanks for the overall support big dog Id like to see/ play you more in the future. Since I will be picking up a little marth I actually have to watch the good marth mains and you just so happen to be on that list ;)
4. Nintendude :icsmelee:- Only played you once but you are pretty talented. Nj beating hanky panky that match up sucks >.<. Fun doubles set and sorry for getting kinda loud in that set.
5. MGFC Swedish Delight :sheikmelee:- glad i got too met you man Another super impressive player and you play sheik ^.^. gratz on 5th and maybe we can play in bracket one day. Way to hold it down for your crew.
5. Zanguzen :falcomelee:- I knew you were good prior to this event but damn seeing you in action was different. You campy lil ****** if I played falco Id like to think Id play similar too you. Cool guy.
7. Duck :samusmelee:- Hell of a samus man I think you do know the match up but I guess you dont play it often? Anyway towards the end of the weekend you defiantly started adapting too me and I hope our matches taught you a thing or tWO since I guess you wanted to get better at it. That said you are really good and if people think other wise they are ********. You were someone I wanted to meet for awhile because I like samus as a character and watching good samus players is cool :).
7. KJH :foxmelee:- gg's brah I wont lie I thought Id run through you but I shouldnt ever think like that. I really wanted you to go falco cuz I like that mu but regardless you are alot better than what I was expecting. Nj getting top 8 and I saw that 3-1 stock come back vs nintendude/zero. You are good and hope to see more good results from you in the future.

Spoiler
Toggle Spoiler
9. Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee:- Close games man. Idk where this **** people come up with talking about Im the best sheik in this match up I just dont mind fighting her. That said you were alot harder than I was expecting. Sorry about not wanting to mm you I just dont really like taking peoples money in the event I win. Gg's and nj on 9th. You are a good player. Your fox was also better than expected in doubles.
9. Drephen :sheikmelee:- Man you a cool azz dude man and a super old school ideal of mine. Your jokes about hbox ****** you were hella funny. I hope too see /play you in the future and maybe grab a beer with ya ^.^. Teach me how too down smash plz!
9. Yu :foxmelee:
9. Hanky Panky :peachmelee:- hey thanks man for the kinds words. I think you are really good lol and your marth wasnt bad if you ask me. I know what its like to play tired so I didnt take those games into account of your overall skill. I wanted you to beat nintendude man I was there rooting for you but that down smash he got was hella crazy. Im happy I at least beat you in a doubles set cuz last time it was kinda ugly for me <.< you beat my ass pretty bad. Pm was fun too! You are a pretty swag guy and you remind me of armada alot :D. gg's Come down too a tipped in the future!
13. SS Nicaboy :sheikmelee:- wanted too due better but **** happens. Stay positive smoke something and keep it moving playa. WE WILL FIGURE THIS **** OUT.
13. CT Zero :foxmelee:- if you keep playing you are gonna be at the top playing you friday night I already knew. your match vs yu could have been better you threw it!
13. Mooose :falcomelee: :foxmelee:- Good falco mang and you were hella chill/funny! I like fighting falcos espaically the good ones. Play me more in the future plz!
13. MIOM Juggleguy :falconmelee:
17. Tian :sheikmelee:- Smooth as ice man it was cool meeting you and I hope too see you around more in the future. I think you are alot better than 17th place but having said that I cant remember it all clearly but there are some areas I think you could improve in but you are by no means bad. Matter of fact I think you had the potential to get top 8 if you got the bracket for it/played better. I think over this year you will develop into more a threat so your growth is something I look forward too. I enjoy your company and I think your sheik is good but some overall fundamentals of melee you could get better at. Come to tipped off sometime! Lets talk about marth too you can teach me!
17. Voorhese :foxmelee:
17. Jesiah :marthmelee:- another player who I think is better than what you placed. I also thought you coulda got top 8 in singles but you played two really good players and the games were close to both duck and hankypanky. Your marth has some of the best movements I have seen and you are one of the few marth I think is good vs sheik. I think that match up isnt that bad for him at all. You play it will and you make me work for the win. Again much better than 17th so I hope you aint too down and out about it.
17. Codi- ok holy **** you ****ed me up game 1. You much have gotten better since evo man gg's. You gonna be beating some ass really soon wont surprise me at all.
17. Kalamazhu :peachmelee: :foxmelee:
17. Wenbobular :foxmelee:- SNEAKY ASIANS I DO NOT TRUST ;)
17. Watty :samusmelee:
17. SS Flow :sheikmelee:- nice work in teams :D
25. Oro?! :falconmelee:
25. XeroXen :falcomelee:- nice falco
25. PGH Carroll :foxmelee:- YOU ARE SO ****ING FUNNY OMFG. I AINT THRISTY YOU SOB. i do hope too see you more in the future and lets play next time.
25. Laijin :younglinkmelee:- ***** i talk too you weekly enough YOU dont need a shoutout.
25. Klob :peachmelee: :drmario:
25. Gravy :falconmelee:- same thing as jesiah man. Its one tournament you are way better than 25th.
25. KittyMW :foxmelee: :falconmelee::falcomelee:
25. VGBC GimR :marthmelee:
33. Vino- I love justin thats the homei. I could tell you were jewish because I have had a fair amount of jewish friends and your accent gave it away. Good marth man i think you coulda placed a little higher. Continue too improve I will be watching you.
33. Paradigm :samusmelee:
33. Butch G- good games in pools but I played it really bad LOL. i knew you would get second ez pz.

Caroll where is winners finals in doubles? I played sheik/fox flow played sheik/puff vs m2k and hbox. Please tell me you have it!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
1. CT EMP Mew2king :foxmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee: - I'll figure you out some time ugh. good job downloading hbox
2. CT Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee: - thanks for the really last minute teams arrangement in PM. I'm not really that disappointed that we lost to Zero/Denti seeing that they 6-1'd m2k/strong bad immediately after. Hope my PM teams Peach was as solid as I made it out to be ;)
3. CTRL The Moon :marthmelee: - well played.... not gonna lie I kind of slept on you because I thought I had the Marth matchup on lock. Not gonna let my guard down like that ever again and I'm bring my A+ game for our next meeting
5. MGFC Swedish Delight :sheikmelee: - always fun hanging out with you
5. Zanguzen :falcomelee: - I'm probably in the minority here but I really do love your style. The way you force fast/technical players to play your game and then methodically dismantle them with only very basic techniques is inspiring and something that I think everyone can learn from. see you at ROM?
7. Duck :samusmelee: - ggs in bracket. was fun hanging out eating absurd amounts of chicken lol
7. KJH :foxmelee: - ggs as well. you're really good and I hope to see you keep improving.
9. Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee: - you fox is surprisingly solid. ggs in teams
9. Drephen :sheikmelee: - I know who you are obviously but unfortunately I don't think we ever really met
9. Yu :falcomelee: - fixed the char icon to say Falco LOL. You're really good too and it's too bad we never really got any serious matches in.
9. Hanky Panky :peachmelee: - the reason I jumped so high out of my chair was that honestly you were the only person that wasn't m2k that I REALLY REALLY did not want to meet in bracket. really good set though and I hope you continue to get better. You're possibly my 3rd favorite Peach after Armada and Vwins
13. SS Nicaboy :sheikmelee:- Wish we got more games in. Nice job clutching it out in teams. Though, I have no idea if it was you or Flow that was playing right at the end of game 5 LOL
13. CT Zero :foxmelee: - Being 1 hit away from GFs is really good considering we only decided to team at the last minute. Thanks a lot for filling in for Vist and I'm definitely up to team again in the future.
13. Mooose :falcomelee: :foxmelee:- I want to play your Falco!
13. MIOM Juggleguy :falconmelee: - fun times eating absurd amounts of chicken. Sorry we couldn't make it out to Korean BBQ. Let's hang out more in the future!
17. Tian :sheikmelee: - you're a super chill / awesome guy and I appreciate you giving me a little bit of Samus warm-up in preparation for Duck. You got a lot of potential and I hope you continue to rise through the ranks.
17. Voorhese :foxmelee: - ggs in the MM
17. Jesiah :marthmelee: - Man you're so much better than this. If you can get over the tournament jitters you'd be taking sets off of big name players for sure. I really hope you can make it out to more big events and prove you're as good as you really are.
17. Kalamazhu :peachmelee: :foxmelee: - Glad we got a lot of friendlies in. Not sure how I feel about the Kalamafox though LOL
17. Wenbobular :foxmelee: - thanks so much for driving and saving our roadtrip!
17. Watty :samusmelee: - don't think I met you
17. SS Flow :sheikmelee: - ggs in teams... again I have no idea if it was you or Nicaboy on the last stock of game 5 lol
25. PGH Carroll :foxmelee: - funniest guy at the tournament for sure. I'll see you in PGH sometime.
25. Laijin :younglinkmelee: - thanks for roadtripping with us! You're still getting better and taking a game off of Zang is really good.
25. Gravy :falconmelee: - glad we finally got to play! Like I said to Jesse, you're way better than this. Just gotta get more experience at OoS tournaments to get over the nerves!
25. VGBC GimR :marthmelee: - A++++++ streamer.
33. Butch G - ggs in bracket
33. Sonuva Beach :sheikmelee: - ggs in teams
33. Nightro :marthmelee: - good seing you again!
33. Gracen - ggs
49. Gods LAFCO :falcomelee:- we didn't really talk this weekend but that's ok. I'll see you around at locals.
49. Booker. :falcomelee: - ggs in bracket
45. Derf.MW :icsmelee: - good meeting a fellow ICs player. Sorry I didn't really get to give you any advice on your gameplay. Things were just so hectic with all the tournaments and multiple rooms, etc.
45. Future - ggs in pools

Zinoto - Whoever seeded the PM bracket was clearly sleeping on one of us LOL. Good job taking me out and placing as highly as you did. I did not expect that.
Oro/Ripple - ggs in PM teams
Strong Bad - thanks for helping me learn the Wario matchup!

So with all those shoutouts out of the way I just want to say I'm kind of disappointed with the way the event was ran. It felt like there were so many staff members yet at any given moment half the bracket was idling, and pools were just a big mess of people trying to figure out what pool they are in which is hard when nobody knows each other. Also not sure how I feel about all the dropouts after locking people out of reg but that's not really your fault. Anyway, it's still awesome that you guys do all of this for charity. If you want some tips for running the next one more smoothly I'd definitely recommend talking to Juggleguy and implement some of his ideas. If the quality of the event improves I may come to shuffle again in the future.

Markus E-bear

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarkusEbear
3DS FC
5455-9392-7976
I suppose as the TO of PM singles I could make some shoutouts.

First shoutout goes to everyone that came to the event. You guys are the reason why the event was so great. It doesn't matter how much I yell at people if there are no people to yell at. I truly appreciate you guys coming out and having fun.

Second goes to everyone that helped me. There were so many people that weren't even in ESI that were super nice and understanding and even went out of there way to help. HUGE shoutouts to Strong Bad, SoulPech, Juushichi, VGBC, and all the casters (I wish I could have cast but Amar didn't want me to :( .) These guys were super nice and helped so much lot. Seriously, without the help of these guys, the even would have not even been 1/4th as good. There were so many other people that helped but I'm unsure of their names :(. Know that I really do appreciate it.

Hungry Box, you were pretty neat too. Thanks for taking my chair to serenade the room with your jiggly puff singing at the piano <3

Lastly thanks to my buddies at ESI. Getting PM set up was not easy and it is because of you guys that we didn't go till 9 in the morning.

I had lots of fun even if it did get a bit stressful at times. Maybe next time I'll have more room to chill and play some friendlies. Maybe by then I'll be better too :p.

D

Deleted member

*please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8hJqrK9mAQ while reading*

I wont be posting a crazy huge awesome story like i normally do when i predicted ( with 110% accuracy btw) that MK would take over this event because its MLG and i dont wanna ruin/damage this 2nd chance for Brawl. I do however think we all should sit back and take a second and think about the results below. I really hope this doesn't happen at anymore MLG events because seeing it on the stream was sleep inducing. Loser Finals, Winner Finals and Grand Finals were all Mk vs IC. Do you really wanna see this type of thing happening for the rest of the MLG events? :(

1st: Zero :metaknight:

2nd: Vinnie :popo:

3rd: M2k :metaknight:

4th: Nairo :metaknight:

Shoutouts to Xyro for bringing the real talk into this thread. Really makes me wonder how TO's can stand to run a tourney with Finals sets like that without falling asleep. At the very least, consider changing the ruleset to what you KNOW is right, cause right now, it's why the Brawl community has become as stale and dead as it is.

And don't give me that "it's too late" excuse. The BBR once had the nerve to do what was right. They need to do it again.

Also Shoutouts to Jiffy's girl Rikku for being a boss, even when she isn't at the tourney in person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
shoutouts to austin because i missed him and we got to hang out : D
shoutouts to rikku and jiffy too because NEOHHHH

D

Deleted member

shoutouts to austin because i missed him and we got to hang out : D
shoutouts to rikku and jiffy too because NEOHHHH
Shoutouts to your pins looking awesome on my book bag! I got a compliment on them in the elevator this morning. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Shoutouts to Xyro for bringing the real talk into this thread. Really makes me wonder how TO's can stand to run a tourney with Finals sets like that without falling asleep. At the very least, consider changing the ruleset to what you KNOW is right, cause right now, it's why the Brawl community has become as stale and dead as it is.

And don't give me that "it's too late" excuse. The BBR once had the nerve to do what was right. They need to do it again.

Also Shoutouts to Jiffy's girl Rikku for being a boss, even when she isn't at the tourney in person.
I was in the BBR when we made the pro-ban rules. The admins of SWF at the time were super anti-ban. They literally had shirts that said "MK, please touch me all night ;)" so they ended up shutting us down.

D

Deleted member

I was in the BBR when we made the pro-ban rules. The admins of SWF at the time were super anti-ban. They literally had shirts that said "MK, please touch me all night ;)" so they ended up shutting us down.
Regardless, it's always welcome to see you still around these boards even after putting up with that. It's obvious you just want what's best for this community, and that's admirable.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1. CT Zero :metaknight: - Congrats on getting 1st. :D Also GGs in doubles lol. I need to get better at being harder to combo than a CPU as Snake lol. I don't have fun watching that movie anymore. T_T
2. CT Vinnie :popo: - So hyped to see you take 2nd. :D I was rooting for you to take it all, but you got it next time lol. BD
3. CT EMP Mew2King :metaknight: - Did you ever end up finding your jacket? D: I felt bad getting my jacket back from you, because I didn't want you thinking I took yours or something. >_<
4. Nairo :metaknight: - GGs in pools. It's been a long time since I got to play a good MK, so the don't take risks thing didn't take as much effect as I was hoping lol. I was hoping to at least get some kind of % on you lol. T_T
5. CT Tloc Denti :olimar: - You had sooo many hype and close sets throughout the tournament. :D It was really fun to watch. Hopefully the next time you come around the MW I can get a chance to play you or something. :D
5. ADHD :diddy: - You would be the only person to know D3's u-air goes through BF loool. I honestly don't know whether or not you tournament sets or friendlies were more hype to watch lmao.
7. LoF False :falco::metaknight::snake::popo::marth: - YoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo Dat 7th place tho. ;o GGs in that MM and thanks for the tips. ^_^ I'm going to start saving up soon to make it to the EC at some point for a tournament. :D Hopefully we can play again then or something.
7. LoF Zinoto :diddy: - I keep planning on MMing you at tournaments, but never get around to it. T_T Also your set vs ADHD was way too hype lol. :D I didn't get to see many/any of your other sets, but your always fun to watch play. :D
9. CT LoF Nakat :popo: - GGs in P:M. Your reactions to things throughout the tournament and our P:M set were way too funny lol.
9. EMG Leon :marth: - GGs in bracket. You were probably the 1st seed I wanted to play the least in bracket, but i'm glad I got some tips from you. ^_^
9. MJG :toonlink: - Wish we could've gotten to play. I don't think i've played you in a game of singles in a good while. I think getting bodied by TL/Diddy would help me fix some of my bad habits.
9. LOE1 :warioc: - Yeah i'm honestly surprised we've been to so many tournaments together and still haven't played lol. If anything we could always MM or something if we don't meet in bracket again.
13. CT Xzax :falco::metaknight: - Surprised to see you come out to the MW lol. Wish I could've gotten to play you at some point even though you seem really good at the Snake mu. D:
13. Bloodcross :falco: - Super hype to get to play some friendlies with you. :D Wish we could've gotten some more in, but it seemed like you were super busy throughout the weekend lol.
13. DRN :zerosuitsamus::warioc::metaknight: - That win on ADHD was super hyped. :D I knew you were good, but YoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo.
13. Shugo :falco: - GGs in bracket. I have a bad habit of sometimes trying to get through something over and over again without realizing I might just have to give up lol. It was really hype seeing you at a tournament again though. :D Hopefully we get to play in the future at some point or something. ^_^
17. Carls493 :fox: - Your set with False in pools was super hype. :D Also GGs in doubles. D: Sry for playing so lame. I was trying out lame MK for when I do the support role in dubs. >_<
17. Ish :wolf: - Snap O-o Wasn't expecting to see you in the MW. I don't think we've played before, but hopefully we can get some friendlies in or something next tournament we are at. :D
17. Karaoke Man :yoshi2: - Really fun friendlies and it was hype seeing you at a tournament again. It feels like I never see OH much anymore. D: Also those pools games of yours were hype. :DDD
17. Kero :olimar: - ~s are going to have to start winning tournaments from now on. You've had your fun, but there's a new Sheriff in town. :I Also hype to hear you may start taking more of an interest in the Smash scene as a whole. I'm sure it will help you get better.
17. Mister Eric :rob: - I thought you were a Marth main? ;o
17. Player-1 :diddy: - Really unfortunate bracket. D: I really would've like to see how you would've done without all the wonkeyness. D:
17. Ralph Cecil :snake: - Spent all tournament having to be reminded of the basics. :\
17. Sparta Kick :snake: - I think this is the first time I didn't get outplaced by you lol. All it took was for you to stop playing the game for several months/a year and an unfortunate bracket for that to happen lol.
25. DLA :sheik::ganondorf: - GGs I really hate how our set ended. D: If there weren't any SDs i'm pretty sure you would've been 2 stocking me. >_< Also thanks for the tips after our set. :D I feel dumb for having forgotten something as basic as trading on my recovery among other things. T_T
25. FF Ori_bro :olimar: - We still haven't played in tournament offline lol. D: Hope we get to play soon or something while I still have some Oli mu experience/knowledge.
25. Gunblade :metaknight::snake::marth: - It was really hype seeing you come to the MW. You were better than I thought lol. After hearing some of the people you beat/almost beat and having been bodied in friendlies myself I got pretty hyped. ^_^
25. Nicole :peach: - Maaaaaan you bodied me in doubles so hard. T_T I was hoping I could've done more since I haven't heard about you entering anything in a while, but you just shut me down lol.
25. Stewyian :popo: - Pretty hyped that I improved from getting bodied to getting bodied less since the last time we played friendlies lol. Hope I can improve more the next time we get to play. >:D
25. Tech_Chase :dedede::metaknight: - Super hyped to see that you're still attending tournaments. We should play friendlies next chance we get or something. I won't like you get 6 gordos in a row this time. BD

Pools/Misc Shoutouts:
Kayron - You had me sweating super hard after our first game. D:
Cameron - THAT FALCON THO. I was super worried after my first stock our first game and game 2 I was trying super hard not to let that set go to game 3. T_T
Twig - Plz D:
SP - WHAT DOES "-" MEAN. I SEE YOUR SHOUTOUTS. IT'S A NEW INSULT I BET Q_Q
Nintendo - Y u take away wifi as soon as I plan on using it? T_T

If I left anyone out my bad. This tournament has me hyped to get better again which is something I haven't gotten from a tournament in a while. ^_^

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
HUGE shoutouts to Avion (Sam) and his wonderful roommates for the excellent housing and times. Thanks to Steve too for the ride to Megabus, too <3.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Can I get info on the actual number of entrants for each event? ie not just those that made bracket, but also those that didn't make it out of pools

Or if that's too much of a hassle, then just the same info for Brawl singles and Brawl doubles

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Can I get info on the actual number of entrants for each event? ie not just those that made bracket, but also those that didn't make it out of pools

Or if that's too much of a hassle, then just the same info for Brawl singles and Brawl doubles
Hey, sorry for taking so long I just saw this:

76 131 128 78 80 56

Melee Doubles Melee Singles PM Singles PM Doubles Brawl Singles Brawl Doubles

Sorry for the weird formatting, but the number above is how many people total were in the event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom