• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle IV - November 9th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Hm. I'll try to be in attendance with some of the cleveland/neoh melee crew.
iirc, wobbling is banned in the apex 2014 ruleset though, so I dunno if I'm gonna make the trip to have my character nerfed, There are too many peaches and marths in ohio for that. but we'll see.
I'll know for sure in a week or two.

mudkyp

Smash Apprentice
I will be attending. It's my first Ohio tourney since I've started playing Melee! See you guys there.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, more like busy. Also, i'm going to be in cbus the weekend prior so it's a lot of not being home.

Heroofhatz

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I'm going to able to make it along with 3 others from Oxford Ohio, and one of my old friends from Pittsburgh will be meeting us there. Can't wait for next weekend!

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this a lot bigger than I was expecting it to be, how many people do we think are going to be there?
At our last tournament we had 32 Brawl entrants and 29 Melee entrants, so expecting about the same size would not be unreasonable. It could be bigger or smaller of course, but it will definitely be a good size.

Shenta

Smash Rookie
Hey does Mango go to this? If not which one does he go to? I know he's in Ohio and I want to meet him >.<

Lado

Smash Rookie
This is walking distance for me, I have no excuse not to be there!

I may also be able to house people, this is 3 block away from me.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Hey does Mango go to this? If not which one does he go to? I know he's in Ohio and I want to meet him >.<
Mango probably won't be at this. He currently lives in mentor and is pretty busy considering he just had mango jr.

And I'd like an answer to my previous question:
how many headbutt->d/ftilts is considered a wobble?

Rizner

Smash Ace
I think if you go way back in the thread it was confirmed that P:M was going to be there
Singles were confirmed with:

Hey everyone, two important things:

1) Project M is now confirmed for Shuffle IV! We are all set to go ahead with a singles Project M tournament, most likely to be run before the Brawl and Melee tournaments.HOWEVER we need several hacked Wiis running Project M in order to run a tournament for it. ESI has only have one (my own) to contribute. Don't forget that for bringing a Wii you will also receive $5 off your venue fee! If we do not get enough hacked Wiis running Project M to make the tournament feasible, it will be cancelled. So please, if you have one to contribute, bring it! We will take good care of it.

Thanks for your interest everyone :)

no real mention of doubles, though.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Mango probably won't be at this. He currently lives in mentor and is pretty busy considering he just had mango jr.

And I'd like an answer to my previous question:
how many headbutt->d/ftilts is considered a wobble?
I'm thinking it's 4 or 5.

Heroofhatz

Smash Journeyman
Also just btw, all people need to do is just bring an sd card and we could realistically turn every brawl setup into a P:M setup. So if you have a spare one, be sure to bring it and I can load P:M on there for you :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
i have extra prints and pins that i will be bringing to sell for cheaper than con prices

lots of league, blazblue, some rwby and smash, and original stuff

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I have a Diana art nouveau print, a jinx print, a ahri+zhonyas print, and a more painterly Ashe print

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
No pools for doubles? Do the tournament organizers know enough about the local smash community to seed the bracket? If Abu and I have to play, like, Drephen and Big R first round I'm gonna be pissed.

Hummeldon

Smash Rookie
If I'm not able to actually participate due to other plans will I still be able to pay the entrance fee and hang out and maybe play some friendlies?

Top Bottom