• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
Thinking about it... is there going to be a decent turnout? I'm worried Axis will be taking most of the competition. If not, I may go with a couple friends.

SENG

Smash Journeyman
im sure a decent amount of ppl will come. i mean axis is far and not everyone can travel like that since school started for most.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm coming after the tournament just to play melee with nate. he's gonna rent a tv so sure, if you're still around we can play :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ Hugo, you'll likely be wasting your time.

PS we should team if we're ever at the same tournament, I love your Samus + I've never teamed with one before =)

The new school Omar and HugS LMAO

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is this going to be the main tourney this weekend since theres no other one?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This is directed towards Huber.

If your following the SBR recommended rule set, then shouldn't you have all the counter stages available in the stage selection? Just saying.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
This is directed towards Huber.

If your following the SBR recommended rule set, then shouldn't you have all the counter stages available in the stage selection? Just saying.
As it says in the ruleset it is a guideline and I did take off some stages I didn't understand. If you guys want to talk to me about the stages and fill me in on what should/shouldn't be on the list please do.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Here's my stage list i guess.

Stages:
Final Destination
Battle Field
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Corneria
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Ranbow Cruise
Pirate Ship
Brinstar
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Battleship Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1

And you can get away with these as CP, kinda.
Distant Planet
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Green Greens

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
List of stages sounds good to me.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
As it says in the ruleset it is a guideline and I did take off some stages I didn't understand. If you guys want to talk to me about the stages and fill me in on what should/shouldn't be on the list please do.
Yeah I get it.

I just thought since all the stages have been discussed in the SBR, then there really is no reason to leave any stages that have been deemed acceptable for tournament play, out. Also... because I found some new tricks on these new stages and would love to try them out. :chuckle:

Top Bottom