• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
wait a second...
i just heard about races tourny...
NEzumi said that it will be bigger...
anyone kno??

replicate

Smash Lord
hahahahaha alright, returning the favor I guess

I'll need a ride back eventually, but in the meantime I guess I'll just pack a bunch of clothes and it'll work itself out

replicate

Smash Lord
'salright

have melee, will travel

now what will it take to lure you back out to moorpark lol
I'll have a smashfest or something on monday/tuesday and give you gasses

killer tofu

Smash Lord
hmm....
so who's riding in my car for this??
is what i meant to say

but i look forward to playing you fly

My car

atlus fo sho
lucky fo sho
pat fo sho
mango no sho

I need a teamate!!!!!!!

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys if someone can bring a copy of Melee tomorrow that'd be great. We are missing one of our copies so if someone could bring one so we can have Melee on all four TVs it'd be cool.

Thanks

-Huber

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
This past Shuffle and Cut, they skipped doubles and went straight to Singles. I arrived around 2ish(was late of course), so I wasn't in the Singles bracket, but Finals was going on I believe, Ruz vs Aries I believe..? I could be wrong.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
If anyone I know is going this weekend on saturday (August 30th) let me know if you want to team. I know that axis is this weekend, but SnC is cheaper and closer.

Charoo

Smash Champion
twilgihtkirby, happythecow, and hoey mains kirby. There's more but those r the one I know for sure in socal

Top Bottom