• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I do think your Sheik is much better than your Fox, though.
his fox is getting kinda good now. i find it much tougher to play his fox than his sheik just because i know his style with all characters, and just because fox is so much better than sheik it's a lot easier to punisha sheik than fox.

plus fox v sheik is so easy, i would go fox v embrace and know i'd win (assuming i have even half-decent tech) so kira's right when he said him going fox isn't the problem. but you're also right in that if he went sheik, i don't think it'd be very close because kira is really gay in sheik dittos.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I would definitely try and play 64 on the wii since we don't have to use the crappy N64 controller

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
its pretty easy to install. finding the wad itself isn't too bad. just hope people are seeding it. just make sure the one you DL is the paradox one. takes up 290 blocks.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
I started downloading one on my laptop when I was at home and left it going. I'll see if it works when I'm at home. I'm not sure what it was called I just downloaded the one seeded the most off of demonoid.

-Huber

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
the one on demonoid is the correct one. use homebrew channel and wad installer to install. but im safely assuming since youre already downloading the wad you know what youre doing. *thumbs up*

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
just make sure you also have wad uninstaller handy also. if you delete channels through the wii menu, it doesn't fully delete the tickets, just the channel itself. wad uninstaller deletes both.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
just make sure you also have wad uninstaller handy also. if you delete channels through the wii menu, it doesn't fully delete the tickets, just the channel itself. wad uninstaller deletes both.
One quick question though because I can't find the answer anywhere.

Is it still safe to update the Wii afterwards? I know for the previous hacking methods it wasn't.

thanks

-Huber

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
the 3.3e update "removes current copies of the Twilight Hack and fixes the hash comparison ('trucha signing') bug." the second part of that is basically the ability to play backed up copies of games.

it really boils down to what nintendo wants to stop in the next update. but with the way homebrew is going, i can definitely see the next update trying to delete all unofficial software installed onto the wii.

if you love your homebrew, don't update.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
phaMR2 set up my Homebrew Channel, he knows what he's saying :]

Anywho, I don't see no point in updating, unless there's like a big update or something along those lines.. One of my friend's Wii isn't even connected to the internet, and has the same firmware since launch :]

But if you want to update, use the Wad Uninstaller before you update, so it will remove any trace of homebrew on your Wii.

phaMR2

Smash Apprentice
Anywho, I don't see no point in updating, unless there's like a big update or something along those lines.. One of my friend's Wii isn't even connected to the internet, and has the same firmware since launch :]
LOL. is that jeff?

wow. i should just go on aim. -____-"

Top Bottom