• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shropshire Smash!

EchoIsPro

Da best
I created this so we didn't clog up the other post. So Shropshire Smash! Yes! This is for discussion for Smash in shropshire. You can discuss anything smash related or Shropshire related here, so do so!

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
I think this will mostly be used to help new people find us and to keep nintendale in the loop about stuff. My intention is to get set up a Skype group as soon as possible and invite the rest of the people I know in to that. Once that's up I'll post here about how to get in to that chat if you find this at a later date.

As of writing this I am expecting that group to be about 5 people. But hopefully that will grow soon.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
I had two people around mine last Saturday. Probs be a monthly think. Hopefully should have 3 or 4 people. Including myself next time. Not really big enough for a venue but am starting to look for one.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
We will be doing venues when it makes sense to do so. Too many people for one room and enough that splitting venue fee is reasonable for people to play

Last edited:

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
Staffordshire here; if there was a monthly in Telford I'd probably be up for attending, as it's only an hours drive from me. There aren't any groups in Staffordshire it seems.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Staffordshire here; if there was a monthly in Telford I'd probably be up for attending, as it's only an hours drive from me. There aren't any groups in Staffordshire it seems.
There are, Feb was on the 13th and we don't have a set date for march, but we do for sure. PM your skype name or something and I will add you too the group. there is also a facebook page. some people are split between the two and some people are in both. Try to keep both updated just incase.

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
That's awesome dude, PM sent.

I haven't got casebook; I'll try and stay updated on Skype :D

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
We now have a discord chat, for those without facebook or skype with internet access.

https://discord.gg/013IbhWOo3uK1omAi

You will need to make an account, I am pushing hard right now to make discord are most active form of communication but we still use Skype a lot if you would rather use that.

Top Bottom