• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm not actually hyped for this, it's kinda odd.

Probably because I haven't been sure whether I was going or not.

Just don't expect me to enter dubz.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Remember to come bring your game and have fun everyone I expect to learn more from you guys would like to learn MU for more wario and diddys, have no clue how to fight these characters Wario is like the matrix! O____O

And for those of you Addicted to wi-fi on AIB get in at least a few offline practice rounds.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Cruxis, 25 cents mm falco and Falcon vs snake?

:phone:
a quarter mm? wtf loool sure but use whoever u want other than ICs lol

also yo dirt do you want be to bring you all the games you were gonna buy? or you still need some more time?

Nawde

Smash Rookie
Howdy, this will be my first tournament and I have a couple questions if you guys don't mind! Is it $10 to get in + additional $10 to play (the $10 venue is what is confusing me). Also, do I just bring my gamecube controllers, or do we only use the ones there? I'll be bringing 2-4 friends and most of us will be playing in the tournament. Will the tournament really last until 11pm? Damn. Looking forward to meet you all!

swordgard

Smash Hero
10$ to play friendlies, extra 10 to play in the tournament. Tournament matches have priority though.

:phone:

Iliad

Smash Lord
No spectator fee as far as I know. Bring your own controllers, the controllers there are public ones and as such I would assume are kinda trashy. Just make sure you hold onto your ****.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo guys spread the link on your character boards, let's try to make sure we get more views for our scene's tournies. Dat exposure.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
^ Which means I need a partner in case he does. lol

Anyone want to team with me... I should check this thread more often, since Mr L seemed to have asked!

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
do you guys realize this tournament is right in the middle of evo 2011. tin man, you should have hosted it last saturday or next.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
None of the games currently in MLG interest me.

I don't actually have to check the games in MLG to know this.

Nawde

Smash Rookie
Another few questions, sorry. In the event details it says that it goes until 11pm. Will it really last that long, or is that just the time the store closes at, but we can play friendlies until? Also, are you able to sign up for both Singles and Doubles, or would the times collide. Lastly, what time does the Doubles start at? Thanks again, and see you guys in 9 hours!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yes, it will likely last that long.

Yes, you can sign up for both.

The time doubles starts at is in the OP, 11:30 am.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Googs, dropping you for another player, sorry, I kind of want that money badly.

Iliad, you got dropped for another player, sorry, Bassem kind of wants that money badly.

:troll:

Top Bottom