• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown Bound R.O.B.s?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Gonna try to make it..two 6 hr drives for 2 weekends in a row is rough on a beepo

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Free housing you say? I mean, priority should go to anyone who's a little further away than 90 minutes but it'd beat sleeping in my car and I'm too cheap to chip in on a hotel room. ROB KAIS ?? :upsidedown:

how come there's no kissy-face smilie

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have a smashfest on Friday and a tournament on Saturday, where I'm TOing a Pokemon tournament. I wish I could make it to Showdown, but I'm pretty sure some WI/IL guys will be there to rep us. :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was gonna go to Showdown

Then MLG Cbus was announced

Then VGC was announced

Then my school's finals schedule was announced

fml lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Give everyone in the venue 1 beer, and he'll be the really giggly one. That's how you find him...

Btw, he's some Ice Climber main that likes to troll, if you can't tell. XD

Teh Future

Smash Master
Give everyone in the venue 1 beer, and he'll be the really giggly one. That's how you find him...

Btw, he's some Ice Climber main that likes to troll, if you can't tell. XD
you forgot the part where im better with rob than everyone who posted in this thread anyways tho LOL

Meh, dw about him. He's some scrub I wrecked when he came to Louisville so no worries ;D
lol pools matches 10 years ago. you beat my diddy btw. congrats LOL

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
you forgot the part where im better with rob than everyone who posted in this thread anyways tho LOL

lol pools matches 10 years ago. you beat my diddy btw. congrats LOL
No, I believe it was IC IIRC.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sil is best ROB in the universe. He shoots a gyro onstage while recovering and dodges me offstage then flies over the gyro. I chase him and then run into the gyro and cry until the timer runs out. This guy good.

Top Bottom