• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Vids! Falcon Video and Player Thread

ItsIve

Smash Cadet
So my little little brother had something weird happen to him weeks ago (before Cloud's release and its following patch):

Is it normal for Kirby to die by a raptor boost at 53%?
Yes and no. Not only was raptor boost completely unstaled, but Kirby is also very light, Falcon had a little bit of rage, and I think I also heard that you were charging a Smash attack before it connected -- when you're charging a Smash attack, you become significantly lighter.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys Baroness here again this time with a match from winners side bracket at one of the smaller venues here in CT. My opponent being I_jungle, formerly TV (spelling?), who apparently was one of our states top Brawl players. I've gone over my win to see what I did right and my losses to see where I played poorly. From my assessment I got too needy in game 3 when playing from behind and didn't capitalize on errors fast enough. Fished for non guarantees and fell even further behind. My win was solid but would like some critical assessment on what I did wrong. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/jVW5q-826Ls

Code: Atlas

The Dedicated
Franciscan University of Steubenville, OH

Just found this thread, figured I'd post the only video of me here :3. It's from a tourney earlier this month. Streamed by the venue, I just went back and recorded from the stream. Really terrible first game, but I'm otherwise happy about this. I've improved alot since the video (even though it has only been like 2 weeks...), but I still think it went well ^^

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
You would think people would know how to defend against this in 2016 but nope lol

Last edited:

dandeto

Smash Apprentice
Here is my video. This is somewhat... Extracurricular if you will. I took a break of actually playing to bring you this video, of which I believe this is the first of its kind. Captain Falcon Dance Party!!

I took clips from the game and edited them to make captain falcon show his hidden dance moves!

Show me ya moves!
-Dandeto

Last edited:

Roberto Duarte

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, fellow falcon main ROB here from Gainesville, Florida. First time posting my videos here for some critique, anything is appreciated. These two sets are from the last Smash Conference.

Zord

Smash Rookie
My second combo video is finally done! Enjoy!

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499

Me and Sanimbok are the top players from Lisbon, Portugal, and we are both Falcon mains. Anything you have to say about us will be more than welcome, I'd like these matches critiqued.
I'll be forever proud of those 3 uptilt kills on the beginning of Winner's Finals, though.

NRMamba

Smash Rookie
NNID
NRMamba
Hey everyone, I have primarily been a lurker of the forums, especially the Falcon one, and I have been hard at work trying to make Captain Falcon combo videos with clean editing. I hope it has all payed off and I would love feedback for future videos.

JackyT

Smash Rookie
NNID
jackyturbo
this short vid is just me coming back from the dead after a lucky raptor boost. i know taunting wasn't necessary since i got lucky but couldn't help it at the time....

https://youtu.be/-0EfrjOUZko

NRMamba

Smash Rookie
NNID
NRMamba
I know part 4 is only a few posts above, but I feel like this 5th and final video on the series is the most disrespectful yet. Just some good old falcon abuse, but I like to think the editing is over a higher quality. Feedback much appreciated!!

Blazer561

Smash Rookie

I made a Falcon ditto video featuring a lot of combos and hype moments. Player 1 is me and Player 2 is my friend. It's such a fun ditto to play that I had to make a montage of all of our saved replays.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli

The GMHR series doesn't have any attention. I'll try at character videos instead.

phire_

Smash Cadet
Made a second Falcon montage. Again, I'm not the best Falcon around, but this is what I can do at least.

Last edited:

NRMamba

Smash Rookie
NNID
NRMamba
Recently finished what will likely be my final Cpt. Falcon video for a least a little while. Let me know what you think. I know the audio got a little messed up with this one compared to previous.

Top Bottom