• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
ANYWAY. Hey guys. Sunday is the Pokecast. Me 'N TonyTH from Episodes 52 and 56 will be reappearing again as guests in place of NinjaLink, who is off 'Pwning Scrubs' in a Tournament and couldn't make it to the show. We're covering all things 'Mon, from HeartGold and SoulSilver to a small crash course in competitive Pokemon battling. That's right, EV's, IV's, and a whole lot of Scizor. You don't wanna miss it if you've got any love for Pokemon.

As this is Youko's show, there won't be a lot of discussion involving the GDC, but don't be surprised if it's at least touched upon a little bit. But seeing as so many news sources are talking about it, I'll leave it up to Youko. Because of the aforementioned fact of it being Youko's show(me your news).

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Hey guys, the Resurgathon contest has been extended slightly until Episode 59 is out, so look it up if you thought you didn't have enough time. Remember, the winner gets to be on Milestone Podcast Episode 60. In the meantime, why not look up 'Resurgathon' on Youtube to see what videos are already up for the contest?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Wow. This thread. Good times. Editing the first post for the first time in about a year.

If you're wondering what happened to us since the Brawl days, check us out here I guess, cuz we never really fully stopped: http://www.showmeyournews.com/

Callum is an awesome dude.

Vesant

Smash Rookie
I'll be the first to admit that LittleBigPlanet looks AWESOME. Now that the PS3 is going to be $400, maybe I'll actually shell out the money to buy one.

IMO, conference wise, Sony > Microsoft > Nintendo. At least we're finally getting voice chat, though. Hopefully, we'll car accessories see more good stuff from all 3 over the next few days.

Also, it would indeed be cool if we could get Sariku back on the podcast.
But if you guys want to do a four-person roundtable and are looking for one more participant... *puppy dog eyes*
What is the latest addition to sony games?

Top Bottom