• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves 15.The Longest Running Annual Smash Tournament is Back Again! Aug 30th.Urbana, Il

Tomacawk

Smash Master
$25 to you immediately upon entering, got it. melee singles and I'll have a setup. thanks a bunch, can't wait for smym!!

sneakytako

Smash Lord
When does pre-registration end?

Thinking about rallying a car from Cinci.

Also, is both doubles events confirmed?

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
reg ends the 28th at 11:59pm. and yes both doubles are confirmed to happen

Rizner

Smash Ace
Interested, but kinda don't like top two bracket pools.Any chance you have a better idea now that people have started to register if it's looking like you'll do top 4 or top two making it out?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
With only 1 week left and only 40 some entrants for melee, I believe we could do normal pools. I will adjust the pools if entrants stay low.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
3 days left to register and I have about 45-50 entrants confirmed for melee. you guys shouldn't be waiting for the last minute like usual

Last edited:

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
Will be there. Carpooling with Leo, if anyone in the Oak Park area needs a ride.

Posting here to see if anyone still has housing for us. Driving back 3 hours at 2am doesn't seem like a super fun time haha. PM me or reply here if you have room!

BoomToast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikeydakid
3DS FC
1161-0269-8180
Can't this weekend, but next year for sure! If you're going to EXP tomorrow then I'll see you there.

P.S.: Love the NGNL pic, dude ;)

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
So the rest of the Evansville crew and I might be signing up for PM as well. Is there a way to add that on without having to repay the venue fee?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Send me an email saying what you want to add. Then send the money to ripplemelee884@gmail. Com.

Remember that doubles will be paid in person

Dart!

Smash Master
Does someone need housing after the tournament? I'm in Peoria and may be able to house 1-2 people if you guys need

Tomacawk

Smash Master
alright guys, a midwest legend, Tink himself, needs a ride from the chicago area. you cannot seriously tell me nobody from chicago has an open spot??
he's at hammond in, 46323, anybody else swinging through there?

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
So I'm gonna bring a setup but I won't be able to get there until after 12. Just a heads up.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Results from Challonge:

PM Singles
1. Ripple (D3)
2. metroid (Charizard/Ike)
3. Scythe (Wolf/Mario)
4. KirkQ (ROB)
5. Kels (Fox)
5. ORLY (Falcon/Mewtwo)
7. Darkatma (Pit)
7. Double (Lucario)