• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves 14: Bring Set ups! - March 23rd, 2013 - Champaign, Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Sweet, I wanna get some of that Fox action before I jump into the tournament. Will you have a tag of some sort FluxWolf?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
You know it Scythe as usual! Hopefully I'll be able to give you a challenge this time lol

and hmm there's usually name tags at SMYM's so hopefully we'll all be able to identify each other... can anyone confirm this?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
name tags aren't going to be there. there's no need

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So since Ko hasn't done it yet, I figure I should post here and say middle TN's attendance to this is looking iffy. Because of some members dropping out and housing being skeptical, this is going to be a maybe, as of now, for us.

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Well since there isn't tags, I'll be wearing a Bugs Bunny New Era hat. I'll be coming with Ihavespaceballs, MyZteK and BunBun.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Pickle: BUT REFLEX HAS TO GO! I don't want to win this tournament!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
$$$$$$$$ everywhere yolo swag holla holla get dolla uh-roo donkey kong swag get dat candy kong smoke bananas every day

BIG C

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be making it out to this, guys. Don't feel like spending the money or doing something dumb and ending up with that dry socket. just had oral surgery to remove a jank ass tooth. Sorry Ripple woulda loved to help run this bad boy.

magicmanfk

Smash Rookie
NNID
froseu
I'm coming for some PM singles and if there's PM doubles that too (once you go PM Bowser you can't really go back). I have two TVs- one tiny CRT and a small cheap LCD monitor (don't know about lag issues on that one). I can also bring a wii + PM and maybe a GC + melee if I can find the cables. I'm about a 20 minute walk from McKinley so if people have sleeping bags they can probably crash at my place- not sure yet though, so send me a PM if desired and I can confirm.

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
afaik, viperboy said he still had housing, adn the TN guys have to come righttt by viperboy to get to champaign...i know cause ive taken that trip 0_o.....dont chump out, chicago doesnt want an easy victory =(.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
alright
looks like my ride's lined up for this
we in there

TEAM RAMPAGE!!!!!!!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
No johns Big C. When I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled, I started...would you call it sniffing? my juanas. 0 swelling and 0 pain mayne :p

EDIT: Plus, I'm sure you need revenge against me from pools last SMYM ;) If you can't come though, best of luck with the recovery. Gonna have to do the same within the next year.

BIG C

Smash Master
No johns Big C. When I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled, I started...would you call it sniffing? my juanas. 0 swelling and 0 pain mayne :p

EDIT: Plus, I'm sure you need revenge against me from pools last SMYM ;) If you can't come though, best of luck with the recovery. Gonna have to do the same within the next year.

LOL I wouldn't have been entering anything but maybe PM Singles anyway. Plus I never arranged a ride so unless someone has an open spot from my area I won't be able to make it anyway.

Rat

Smash Lord
Any other cars bringing PM set-ups?

If i'm the only one, that would suck so much.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Why not zoidberg?

Also, you southern fellows need some housing? As mentioned you drive right by me, quite literally. Also be cool to chill with some of the old schoolers.

Shoot me a text ASAP if you're wanting to come
217 821 2873

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm coming again. Bringing mslano, KOKingpin, Alex_615 and Mr. Pickle with me.

south represent

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
I am bringing a setup as well for Project M and possibly Melee but no T.V.s, there just isn't enough space.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I've got some pretty good zard experience, so I'll be glad to take your money metroid lol. Plus I hear you're a cool duder to chill with.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Will someone from the southern crew text me and let me know what time to expect you tomorrow? I'm trying to plan my work day Friday and need to know when to leave work, which also changes what time I start my day tomorrow, and which city I head to first, so the earlier I know the better.

217 821 2873

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom