• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show Me Your Moves 14: Bring Set ups! - March 23rd, 2013 - Champaign, Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

legion598

Smash Ace
lol on FD I might not mind ness falcon. k matt n marth 1 I will enjoy the paninis u afford me :p @orly ya we gotta get sum all-stages-falcon-dittos but what if i play u with ness all FD? U must play falcon

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'll be bringing my laptop to record pm. I might also bring a VCR to record things if people can actually remember to at least write down who is playing and only have tourney sets on the setup. <_<

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I also would like some MM's/friendlies with oldies I haven't played in quite some time. Some of these include:

ORLY, Viperboy, IHSB, Kels, Tink(wtf, like haven't played in 2 years real talk o_O), Cary, Smeesh, Jace, Tom & Matt R, Sanchaz

Probz more. Don't remember

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yes I am coming. I might be bringing moogle and Chad with me as well.
How long do you plan to be out and about? If I met you at a nearby city via Megabus (on the way, most likely), would you be able/willing to snatch me up?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That amounts to eight hours driving by myself, which I am not too keen on doing, mostly because gas is really expensive these days.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Megabus doesn't go to Huntsville, and it would be over $50 for a one-way Greyhound ticket to Huntsville.

j00t

Smash Champion
Do they service Nashville? We'll be driving through there. to get on to I-40 I believe.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
They do service Nashville, though Megabuses leaving from Birmingham and Montgomery don't go directly there, would need to go to Atlanta or something first. It looks like Nashville can go to Champaign, though.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm foods for a game pool!

Frootloop, les du eet! And Strongbad, idk if that's just a not-playing-Melee thing in general, but if it's not, you can play a dif character instead if you choose :p It'd be the monkey's bananas to play Project M with ya, but I unfortunately can't find a decently priced Wii around here and Ebay's used bundles have been pretty fail tbh. I'd be glad to if I can snag one within the next week or so though :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'd do either dk vs falcon or fox vs falcon or both, but you have to find me at the venue if you want it to happen haha

Shard

Smash Cadet
as long as there are some oatmeal raisin this time!

you should just sell each of them for like $.50.

OR they can go along with the paninis!
Agh!!! I just found out at football practice today that we have a scrimmage scheduled the 23rd! Suuuuuuux.

I'll still see if I can send cookies along with the STL smashers, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom